Markemoor, blyth and the one in the middle

is there any schemes in place to build flyovers like there on about at gonerby moor and colsterworth, looking at the ques going north today id of thought these would of come before gonerby as was nothing there when i passed.

Stamford, Colsterworth, Grantham (Gonerby Moor), Markham Moor and Worksop all flow okay. You don’t often get queues at any of those; occasionally southbound at Markham Moor but it soon disperses.

Blyth on the other hand does get chocked up and there can be some pretty lengthy queues there, hence why that one’s getting the fly over.

Click Here.

Usually correct, they cross-check their sources vigorously. :wink:

its not unusual for me when heading northbound towards blyth at rush hour and the traffic is backed up from the roundabout, I will take the road off before the roundabout and head through the village, as a local, I know I can take several alternative routes from there depending on where I`m heading, (M1,M18 J1 etc, which is my normal way home)
though the village is becoming a bit of a rat run, with drivers taking the spur off, going through the village and coming out back onto the roundabout

Nice one Lucy, have been meaning to find out about the M25/A2 earthworks for a while. That site just confirmed my suspicions.

its all changing folks,starting end of this month,blyth, five lane ends,markham moor all going ,flyovers you name it its going to be hell.one major advantage worksop disappears off the face of the world yes ,yes,yes.