M40 fatality

Been away for a couple of days but am surprised there’s been no mention of the tragic accident on the M40 on Sunday (I think). apparently the body of a man in his 20’s was found on the carriageway. He’d suffered multiple injuries.
Anyway, as I watched the news coverage I noticed in the police “sterile” area was a parked Canute curtainsider. It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened, but I wondered if anyone on here knew for definite the circumstances?

Also, whilst I’m rambling did anyone see on the Monday morning brekkie news the reports of a huge police/ Vostapo operation to target LGV’s and in particular, foreign LGV’s? Seems that we also are playing host to a multi-national task force of Polish/French/German etc cops working hand in hand with our dear old boys in blue.

You have been warned you cheese eating surrender monkeys, coming here stealing our women, ■■■■■■ our jobs blah blah bl;ah.

the maoster:
Also, whilst I’m rambling did anyone see on the Monday morning brekkie news the reports of a huge police/ Vostapo operation to target LGV’s and in particular, foreign LGV’s? Seems that we also are playing host to a multi-national task force of Polish/French/German etc cops working hand in hand with our dear old boys in blue.

You have been warned you cheese eating surrender monkeys, coming here stealing our women, ■■■■■■ our jobs blah blah bl;ah.

While the German,French and Polish coppers are all arguing amongst themselves as to how the EU regs should be interpreted in their own countries and respective languages and our lot are trying to keep the peace surely we should be able to just drive by without them all noticing and should’nt British speed limiters be set at 85 mph not kmh considering we use miles for distance .It all sounds like it’s got Blair’s grubby finger prints all over it.

Been away for a couple of days but am surprised there’s been no mention of the tragic accident on the M40 on Sunday (I think). apparently the body of a man in his 20’s was found on the carriageway. He’d suffered multiple injuries.

Not sure if this was the same one I saw it was Saturday morning and I was coming s/b coming back to Banbury j11 thought the traffic was light on the n/b side must have been 2-3 miles from j11 when I saw a small group of vehicles mainly artics stationary could only see police vehicles and some people moving on the hard shoulder as it is a dark section unlit on exiting at j11 found they had closed the n/b from here so guessing it must have been a fatality.

Read on the news the other day that a bag of bones was found on the M5.
I know he’s busy with his football and media commitments, but Beckham really should try to keep an eye on her.

bubsy06:
I know he’s busy with his football and media commitments, but Beckham really should try to keep an eye on her.

:laughing:

My mate said, “That could be somebodys Mother”, I replied “it probably was”, but at least the family dog will be pleased to see her.

Will this mean we need to carry euros for bribes ect ect

Apparently just heard on the news that the bones found on the M5 were that of a young woman that went missing after a night out in Bath 13 years ago…somebodys daughter perhaps :wink: :unamused:

bubsy06:

Can’t be her because she’s thinner than that.