M1 junc28 accident

i was heading south on M1 this morning at about 9am, traffic was really slow about a mile from junc 28, then came across the back end of a M&S trailer sticking up from down the steep embankment, carried on and done my work and was heading back up north about 3.30pm and again traffic was slow, the artic had been recovered back onto the motorway, it was a M&S trailer pulled by a kuehne & nagel unit, the front of it was absolutely caved in, especially the passenger side, the driver side was bad also.

has anyone else got any info on this one??, hope the driver got out ok, if he/she has, they should do the lottery tonight coz they would have been very lucky.

Better ask him for the lottery numbers, he had minor injuries
thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ … ticle.html

lol now that is 1 lucky driver to come away from that with minor injuries. i was wondering how it ended up where it did, as its a slight left hand bend heading south. but he was heading north, maybe he fell asleep, would have gathered up a bit of speed as well, comin down the hill from junc 28.

glad to hear he is ok

the recovery caused quite a tail back, was all the way back to junc30 when i was passing there to head north again