M1 Crash

Any one know what happened on the M1 this morning between 12 and 13? 2 lorries involed been closed all day? Heard one Fatality :frowning:

Lee

I passed this , this morning , not pretty :frowning: 2 artics , one ran into back of the other . Made me feel ill . Rather not speculate on the cause , although I have heard what " may " have happened .

RIP Driver

Stuck in the queue of rubberneckers s/bound this morning. Looked bad, a carling black label trailer, wagon gone into what looked like a trailer carrying steel. Hard to imagine the driver surviving.

At the end of the day it shouldnt happen to any of us, but by the looks of it someone’s loved ones wont be returning back home tonight.

Thoughts go to Family and Friends at this time

I know what happened but it really aint important any anymore.

My condolences to the family of the driver that sadly isn’t coming home tonight, and also my thoughts go to the other driver too. ■■

Kate:
I know what happened but it really aint important any anymore.

It is if a repeat can be avoided :neutral_face: .

Kate:
My condolences to the family of the driver that sadly isn’t coming home tonight, and also my thoughts go to the other driver too. ■■

Agreed.

Herd about it last night on the way back down from Fradley, I literally must of just missed it. Is there no news link about what happended?

Only this, but it doesnt really explain what happened.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be … s-14588349

was it a dhl unit pulling the carling trailer?

condolences to friends and family

jonboy