love to have a go at that

this looks fun, found this on biglorryblog :stuck_out_tongue:

that happens anyway on the motorways lol

Dunno if it would pass an emission test… :open_mouth:

it’s like that everytime the boat comes in at stranraer :laughing:

you gotta wonder how much power they are producing if they can twist the chassis that much

one thing is for sure…i aint gonna get that chassis twist pulling from a start in me (well underpowered) daf :frowning:

Saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be a pic of a very hot glamour model

Del you’ve made me die a little inside :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

garnerlives:
Del you’ve made me die a little inside :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

You already died inside, remember you’re an ND driver… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this was a view from inside the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYyNhSu0 … re=related

this is just a joke

mickyblue:
this is just a joke

I’d honestly never have known that :unamused: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Really? :laughing: :laughing:

onest hofficer :wink: :grimacing:

garnerlives:

you should always be read for a shock mate i don’t post good pics :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing:

buck rogers:
one thing is for sure…i aint gonna get that chassis twist pulling from a start in me (well underpowered) daf :frowning:

You dont need power to break a Daf they just break anyway.:wink:

scotstrucker:
it’s like that everytime the boat comes in at stranraer :laughing:

Nah it’s more like coming off the boat, ready to hit the 75

Want to have a go? Build yourself a truck and go pulling.
youtube.com/watch?v=tcYTyntL … re=related

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54227 :smiley:

Scanias do that too

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_jmFaSbw4

That’s the Rodeo du Camions in Quebec, I read a magazine article about the trucks in that, they’re all working trucks with the wick turned right up, surprisingly mechanical failures are rare & mostly clutch related :open_mouth:

The tractor pulls in the youtube clips are well worth a visit if you like the sound of big diesels, a friend & I were both tipping in Southern Illinois & having arrived the night before we were due to unload we set off to look for a bar, passing the county fairgrounds we found a tractor pull going on & went in for a look, it was an excellent night, the ground actually shakes when some of the bigger trucks/tractors get going, the noise is unbelievable, lots of good old country girls around too, the Daisy Duke look is all the rage :wink: My mate & I were easy to spot, we were the only blokes there not wearing dungarees :laughing: