For all you pretend drivers

The answer to all your dreams, you’ve even got a ROG telling you how to drive it

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bi5_RaJ … elated/url

that would do my box in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
The answer to all your dreams, you’ve even got a ROG telling you how to drive it

I would of thought it could drive it’s self…wonder how much that extra option cost’s - l

EDIT: Lets hope it’s not built by micsof

“Please oull over - new updates have been installed - please reboot truck”

Reboot

"Reboot malfunction - self destruct sequence initiated…have a nice day :smiley: " :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :astonished:

Just think VOSA’s field team’s would be out of a job - they could check your tacho and any faults from the comfort of their desk :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Have never seen a drag that long in the UK before :question: Or do i not get out that much.

Break line wear’s after one emergency stop - heck i’d hate to have to use indictors they’d need replacing after every use :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Hi Okey. Perhaps this is more your up your street :wink:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=umvbqPUMoKg

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:
Have never seen a drag that long in the UK before :question: Or do i not get out that much.

LHD truck, driving on the right side of the road, dodgy accent and sat nav destination Hamburg, maybe it’s not in this country :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
that would do my box in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Completely missed your post but spent 10 minutes watching your avatar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Denis F:

pecjam23:

LHD truck, driving on the right side of the road, dodgy accent and sat nav destination Hamburg, maybe it’s not in this country :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: I know that… i meant I have not seen a drag that long on a UK road, just wondered are they used over here. :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

3 things

Its a Scania so the glory boys will love it. . :unamused:

It’s probably a lot closer to being reality than you think :wink:

Hopefully you can change the music from the Beach Boys. :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:

pecjam23:

Try Sweden !! loads of those wagons there. They gross 60t

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

:open_mouth: Where’s the off switch ? :smiling_imp:

DAFMAD:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

:open_mouth: Where’s the off switch ? :smiling_imp:

Just take a hammer with you :smiley: :smiley:

Just realised, Chippy was the driver :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

BLIMEY :exclamation: :exclamation: - It’s even got Mrs ROG on it as the computer voice :laughing: :laughing:

I prefer THIS VIDEO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Colingl:
3 things

Its a Scania so the glory boys will love it. . :unamused:

somebody ‘loves’ a Scania :open_mouth: , most try to avoid the [zb] things :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Tiger.

2nd gear because he goes into a bend?. Whats he driving?.

id gladly take tips from that driver trainer as long as i can give him tips on keeping out of macdonalds!.. :smiley:

tortoise:
2nd gear because he goes into a bend?. Whats he driving?.

Who?

chippy:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Hi Okey. Perhaps this is more your up your street :wink:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=umvbqPUMoKg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Just realised, Chippy was the driver :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Morning Okey :slight_smile: