Liverpool v United

Seriously how bad were United?? I know Liverpool fans will say they played through them or whatever, but Utd were dire for the most part, will hurt them not to have Vidic for three games too but no doubt they’ll appeal and get it recinded as Ferdinand was the last defender… But well done to the pool it makes the title race interesting again, if only for a week

still got a game in hand. Hopefully we will have no more crap games like this again this season. Just hope we can get our revenge by kicking liverpoooooo out of the champions league if we play them :smiling_imp:

4-1 will do for me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: wheres josh? Your still going to end up ok budsy you in for some silver work

bubsy06:
still got a game in hand. Hopefully we will have no more crap games like this again this season. Just hope we can get our revenge by kicking liverpoooooo out of the champions league if we play them :smiling_imp:

You’ve got no chance! If we draw you in the champions league we will do to you what we did to Real Madrid and if you remember, we put 4 passed them as well! :wink:

The Highway Man:

bubsy06:

You’ve got no chance! If we draw you in the champions league we will do to you what we did to Real Madrid and if you remember, we put 4 passed them as well! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont be silly, liverpoooo aint good enough to beat us 3 times in a row :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:
dont be silly, liverpoooo aint good enough to beat us twice in a row :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We’ve already beaten you twice this season, home and away!
:sunglasses:

for some reason I though we beat leverpoooo 2-1 it was the other way round. I’m going mad in my old age

bubsy06:

The Highway Man:

bubsy06:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont be silly, liverpoooo aint good enough to beat us 3 times in a row :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hit the wrong key … :blush: :blush: you want a bet on that bubsy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:
Hit the wrong key … :blush: :blush: you want a bet on that bubsy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yep what you want to wager?

Ooh its gonna get interesting!, Doesnt matter anyway cos Chelsea are gonna take the title!!! I hope :smiley:

bubsy06:

altitude:

If you win I will send you a decent bottle of wine, I know what your saying mate ( stick your wine where the sun don’t shine!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) If I win sorry when I win :laughing: :laughing: You have got to send me a nice pint of beer from Wales, and it has to be full up and with the froth on the top. :laughing: :laughing: you up for this?

Match report from dieseldave:

The first half went according to plan with a Man U penalty claim, which the ref allowed…

Soon, the brown stuff hit the fan and Man U were trailing, we got to the 89th minute and Man U didn’t score again then either, so out came the secret weapon, the Sir Alex wristwatch… :wink:

Man U have won many games with their secret weapon, but this time it added a large chunk of injury time, which backfired spectacularly, allowing Liverpool to score a FOURTH goal. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was most gratifying to hear “You’ll never walk alone” being sung with such gusto at Old Trafford. :sunglasses:

altitude:

bubsy06:

altitude:

If you win I will send you a decent bottle of wine, I know what your saying mate ( stick your wine where the sun don’t shine!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) If I win sorry when I win :laughing: :laughing: You have got to send me a nice pint of beer from Wales, and it has to be full up and with the froth on the top. :laughing: :laughing: you up for this?

yes as im going to win make it a bottle of white please. :smiley:

Sorry but Liverpool outplayed Man Ure in every respect.

Typical Man U fans, they get beat and start saying they played bad and not the other side playing well.

We beat yous twicw this year and we beat chelsea twice, we may have ■■■■■■ up our league chances with all the stupid results.
So let us have our moment of glory, because that was three excelant displays in the last 3 games, 2 of which we where the rank outsiders in 2 of them, we scored 8 goals in the lst 2, 10 in the last 3.

C@MON THE POOL

OK mate yer on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’ll start saving up to help you with the cost of getting that pint out here!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:
OK mate yer on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’ll start saving up to help you with the cost of getting that pint out here!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No ill be enjoying that pint myself and I will finish it off with a nice glass of your wine

were on form now beatin madrid 4-0 knew we would beat united played good apart frm them givin penalty away at start but im happy :laughing: :laughing:

I hate Liverpool, but Im glad they won I hate Man United more

Man Ure have got no one but themselves to blame by allowing that half wit, brain dead, neanderthal, turncoat Shrek Rooney anywhere near a mike! He inflamed the boys with his childish comments, so they took the best revenge possible, 4-1 YNWA :smiling_imp: