LIVERPOOL FC

LIVERPOOL 3 0 UP AFTER 16 MINS 1ST GOAL 34 SECONDS ON CLOCK CMON YOU REDS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done the lads. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Quieten down at the back - it’s only a game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:
Quieten down at the back - it’s only a game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 2 CMON YOU REDS :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing:
can’t you do any better?

All these Liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork :unamused: although a couple of wins in the last five years is something for them to shout about :stuck_out_tongue: .

apparently, Manchester United have purchased one of them Ford Galaxy people carriers

it is only used to take the local fans home after their home games :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:
:lol: :laughing:
can’t you do any better?

A Man Ure fan not from Mancychester :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

BIGRIG:

bubsy06:
can’t you do any better?

Last time I checked Runcorn wasn’t in Liverpool :wink:
Shouldnt you be following Runcorn FC?

bubsy06:

BIGRIG:

bubsy06:
can’t you do any better?

Wasnt born and raised in Runcorn :wink:

bubsy06:

BIGRIG:

bubsy06:
can’t you do any better?

I may be in the ■■■■ here, I didn’t know you had to come from Liverpool, to be a Liverpool FC fan :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

bubsy06:

BIGRIG:

bubsy06:
can’t you do any better?

I may be in the [zb] here, I didn’t know you had to come from Liverpool, to be a Liverpool FC fan :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Its an old joke mate about Man Ure fans dont come from Mancychester :smiley: When they play at Chavski its a local derby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OPAL FINDER:
All these Liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork :unamused: although a couple of wins in the last five years is something for them to shout about :stuck_out_tongue: .

Another Man Ure fan :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

altitude:

bubsy06:

BIGRIG:

bubsy06:
can’t you do any better?

I may be in the [zb] here, I didn’t know you had to come from Liverpool, to be a Liverpool FC fan :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

And why can’t you support United in you don’t live in Manchester :confused: .

mushroomman:
And why can’t you support United in you don’t live in Manchester :confused: .

Not sure, theres some rule somewhere that says your only allowed to support the football club nearest the hospital or cave you were born in, no-one seems to care in any other sport :confused:

There arnt any rules you normally support your local club,but some people are glory hunters and like to say they support the team who are the best at the time

BIGRIG:
There arnt any rules you normally support your local club,but some people are glory hunters and like to say they support the team who are the best at the time

If I was a glory hunter then I wouldnt be supporting the welsh football team would I :laughing:

i watched that game on me new 3D tv it was so realistic when i woke up someone had knicked me wallet !!

pimmer73:
i watched that game on me new 3D tv it was so realistic when i woke up someone had knicked me wallet !!

sado :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

What? sado(masochist) for watching the match or saddo for cracking the (not so)funny? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: