Liverpool v AC Milan

For those that are interested, what do you think the score will be??
Im going for 2-1 Liverpool. Cisse & Gerrard.
Champions of Europe once again :smiley: :smiley: …And about time too. :smiley: :laughing:

liverpool to win after extra time :wink: :wink:

im going for 2-1 to us to.
she,s coming home for good :wink:

uvox82:
Champions of Europe once again …And about time too.

Sorry but Liverpool are not even Champions of England. The Englishman in me hopes that Liverpool win but the footy supporter can not accept this is a “Champions” league final when neither of the participants are. The farce, or more accurately the business, of champions league is little more than a sop to stop a breakaway European superleague with little oppourtunity for outside challenges.

There should be 1 team (the league winners) from each nation and the defending champions to be truly be called “Champions league”.

Wiretwister:

uvox82:

Sorry but Liverpool are not even Champions of England. The Englishman in me hopes that Liverpool win but the footy supporter can not accept this is a “Champions” league final when neither of the participants are. The farce, or more accurately the business, of champions league is little more than a sop to stop a breakaway European superleague with little oppourtunity for outside challenges.

There should be 1 team (the league winners) from each nation and the defending champions to be truly be called “Champions league”.

Sounds like sour grapes. :open_mouth: Has Liverpool turned up yet,after that 1st half kick around. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Congratulations Liverpool! (will you be allowed to defend it though?)

:smiley: Liverpool CHAMPIONS of EUROPE :smiley:

Amazing comeback from 3-0 down to 3-3 and to go on and win 3-2 on penalties!!

5 times Champions of Europe and Fully deserved it tonight,
Well done to the Scousers from a jealous (but happy) Man Utd fan :laughing:

kitkat:

Free TruckNet UK membership for life to that man for being a smartarse. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well congratulations to Liverpool not a bad game to watch and quite a half time pep talk Benitez must have made. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

after that comeback, oh yes. the sponsors will see that that.
the trophy is coming home. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
im speechless but not typeless :wink:

Wiretwister:

uvox82:

Champions of England no, but Europe YES. :smiley:
Not a Chelsea fan by any chance Wiretwister:?: :question: :laughing:

BryanH:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

whats all the fuss about!

I was waiting for James Whale on the radio tonight, there was only a load of tosh being talked :cry:

One bloke rang in and he only knew one word. Unbelievable :open_mouth:

Proper skill is steering a motorcycle within millimetres of a wall or kerb at 200mph. Stop wasting your money on silly football and go and watch the TT

Wheel Nut:
I was waiting for James Whale on the radio tonight, there was only a load of tosh being talked :cry:

Ditto WN i was hoping Mr Whale would be on with his usual cynical view on life and politics but i was pretty upset when he wasnt there tonight.

Was there some football on or something?.

Even Mike Mendoza was talking footie for the first hour and he usually refuses to have sport on his prog.
Thank God James is back now - that yank really gets on my wick :frowning:

whats all the fuss about :open_mouth:
the sleeping giant has been awoken… thats what
now life would be very sad if i looked forward to listening to james whale :frowning:

uvox82:
Champions of England no, but Europe YES. :smiley:
Not a Chelsea fan by any chance Wiretwister:?: :question: :laughing:

BryanH:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh boy how predictable look here. trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … sc&start=0 Then recall

The Englishman in me hopes that Liverpool win

The Champions league is not that. FACT.

Does not mean that Liverpools achievement shouldn’t be celebrated but 20 years ago it was truly “champions” of Europe.

Lucy:

kitkat:

Free TruckNet UK membership for life to that man for being a smartarse. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

DONT ENCOURAGE HIM LUCY ffs… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:

kitkat:

what about free sweatshirt xxl :laughing: :laughing:

You done the city proud Liverpool.I hope they let you defend it next year.No matter what team you support,when a uk club win’s this cup you’v got to admire them.once again well done. :wink:

I’m not a football fan at all but I did sit and watch it because my lad wanted it on, on the big TV, have to say it was very entertaining and I did enjoy it.

And yes it was nce to see Liverpool win. :laughing:

You should have been here on the night. The party went on all night, then carried on the followin day when they brought the cup home