Lincoln farm truckstop info wanted

I am planning a night out thursday in lincoln farm truckstop can anyone tell me whats it like (ie showers, food ,safe, how much, and can i get a good nights sleep). Thank for any commets

Big ■■■■:
I am planning a night out thursday in lincoln farm truckstop can anyone tell me whats it like (ie showers, food ,safe, how much, and can i get a good nights sleep). Thank for any commets

Sorry fellas i did a seach and find it :blush: .It must have got talked about before but does anyone no how much :question:

i like the lincoln farm the food not bad, the showers are crap and the beers cold. i can’t remember how much but i think its around £10 with voucher. i’ve never heard of any problems there.

the foods ok
the tea is stewed but at least they use pas milk now
fuel on site
never had night out there
but parking is well away from the road

the seats are miles from the tables

and its not open 25 hours a day 8 days a week
like it was when i was a kid

I’ve posted on here before about Lincoln Farm. Could be classed a “old fashioned cafe”.
When you pull-in, used to be old guy, asks what time you are leaving … then parks you in rows … if you are in the “middle”, definitely a good kip … try not to be at the “front” … trucks coming in to use the auto diesel pump ! :frowning: Parking is a bit uneven, unless it has been “sorted” lately ?
Showers are good … least you have room to move in the shower (unlike Newark :unamused: ). Food is fine …HUGE platefulls. Bar if you want.
If i remember … parking was £12 inc meal voucher … unless you have steak, your meal was “free”.
Never had problem there.

Thanks for all your info but i managed to get all 7 drops off and back to the yard and still got paid my £26.00 night out :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: