Lightning Strike...........?

or a disgruntled motorist, i’d be more inclined to believe that it was the later
absolutely burnt out, all insides have been ‘fried’, so if there was any photos of anyone speeding there is no chance of them being done.

Yorktown Road, Sandhurst

It’s been “necklaced” :smiley:

there is a website dedicated to speed cameras that have destroyed, but, unfortunately, i can’t remember what it is :blush:

here we go

I have yet to see someone like these pair :laughing:

There’s one like that just north of Sutton Bridge on the A17 on the NB side. You can still see the remains of a burnt out tyre hanging over it, and the back looks like it’s been physically forced open! :smiling_imp:

Whoever it is that’s doing them, I wish them the best of luck and hope they remain invisible to the forces of law and order. Installed for safety reasons, my [zb]! Installed for money scamming reasons more like! :imp:

I can’t see why people on here have problems with speed cameras…surely, since we’re all professional drivers who don’t break speed limits, whats the problem?

IMO, if you’re caught by a speed camera then you deserve it. You don’t drive like a [zb] on your test, so why do it after your test!

Adam_Mc:
I can’t see why people on here have problems with speed cameras…surely, since we’re all professional drivers who don’t break speed limits, whats the problem?

IMO, if you’re caught by a speed camera then you deserve it. You don’t drive like a [zb] on your test, so why do it after your test!

Your pathetic post really isn’t worth a response, and I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this, but your a prat.

No flaming from me. I happen to think you are right.

Darby Flyer:
I have yet to see someone like these pair :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nfc9XTirY

Need a few more like those guys. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought the clip was great, yes if the cameras are in known
Black accident spots I am all for it, but not every where and
any where it makes no sense at all, As for the post from the
Person who says we should Drive Perfectly all the time;; What a joke
we are Humans not bloody Machines with a on/off switch…

Did your driving test include a timed delivery or were you running short of hours?Mine didnt and I had all the time in the world.I was caught on the A9 near Blair Atholl at 4 A.M ,no one else for miles around safety my [zb]

Harry Monk:
It’s been “necklaced” :smiley:

Some may remember the original WeighGridge on the A63 coming out of Hull, operated by the Department of Transport to catch all the miscreants who didn’t know the back way to avoid it :wink:

The first attempt was a wooden hut that covered the equipment and a barrier at each end of the layby. They must be made of inflammable materials that self combust, as it was rased to the ground by fire :laughing:

The next attempt at sabotage was apparently a concrete mixer who filled the pit with concrete and I also heard that someone wrapped a chain around it and rendered it useless by pulling the building down…

Meanwhile back to necklacing, Winnie Mandela and Captain Gatso :smiley:

Apparently speed cameras are about to be re-activated in Oxfordshire, but if you read the story about it below, it very quickly becomes apparent that the whole thing is about money.

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/849323 … ads_safe_/

Harry Monk:
Apparently speed cameras are about to be re-activated in Oxfordshire, but if you read the story about it below, it very quickly becomes apparent that the whole thing is about money.

And this link too.

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/849036 … ctivation/

Complying with a number on a stick, doesn’t make safe drivers!

Lycanthrope:

Adam_Mc:

Your pathetic post really isn’t worth a response, and I’m sure I’ll get flamed for this, but your a prat.

x2

Adam_Mc:

:unamused: Those who have never sinned step up to the front…you can throw first… :unamused:

Lycanthrope:

Adam_Mc:

The whole [zb]was aimed at someone such as yourself because you obviously are one. Maybe you should call yourself an artist, because it’s knobs such as yourself that tar us all with the same brush, creating a colourful picture of our industry!

And to the bloke who goes on about timed deliveries…I’m on timed deliveries, but if the transport planners dont give me enough time or I get caught in traffic, then it’s not my problem…I’m not rushing around for anyone!

bobthedog:
No flaming from me. I happen to think you are right.

Room for one more?

Wheel Nut:

Harry Monk:

And this link too.

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/849036 … ctivation/

Complying with a number on a stick, doesn’t make safe drivers!

the blurb:
Woodstock town councillor and former mayor Peter Jay said: “I’m delighted that it appears that common sense has prevailed. Cameras are the only mechanism of effectively controlling speed.

Typical thick [zb] councillor. :unamused: