Lidl's @ livingston

Anyone been there in the last few months :question: i noticed they have had a revamp of the yard and the goods in office,and in my opinon it’s been designed for left hookers.before the revamp you would go left as you entered the gate ( unless it was busy ) and you’d park behind vehicle infront of you,you would then go to goods in and book in and be given a bay number to go on.once you tipped and got paperwork you would go back out the way you came in.but now you drive straight through gate keeping to your right, park up on right hand side and go across to goods in.once you get a bay you have to blindside in ( we normally have bay 35 or 36) once tipped and paperwork returned you turn left and follow the 1 way system out.in my opinion this is bad planning on lidl’s behalf,considering 95% or more of the trucks that deliver to lidl’s are right hand drive.i know that they are a german based company but surely even they could see that it has been badly re-designed or do they know something that we don’t.i wouldn’t like to deliver there when it’s ■■■■■■■ of rain and dark plus trying to reverse blindside with truck either side of you. :unamused:

place is a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ re-vamp would be with a large amount of tnt.staff are the dourest bunch i,ve ever met and want you to do everything bar take goods to the shop and stack the shelves.had a load in there on one way pallets,it was stamped all over the paperwork,mrs thrawin face on the desk says if you don,t take pallets you lose them,can you sign to say you refused them,i says am not refusing them,THEY,RE ONE WAY PALLETS,THERES A CLUE THERE FOR YOU,she just kept repeating take them or lose them.oh and another thing,place is usually crawlin with vosa,so make sure u got card in :laughing: ,sorry on break i meant :laughing: