Lidls Scotland

Hi all,
Does any one have a contact no. or e.mail for Transport Dept. :confused:
Thanks

try there website mate :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

goggled it took my 35 secs. contact them with your querie.

lidl

I did! still cant find a contact for Scotland :smiley:

ravanoli:
I did! still cant find a contact for Scotland :smiley:

try the head office and ask for the hr dept and tell them your querie.

This is the details of their regional office in Scotland.

Lidl Livingston
Tailend Farm
Deans Industrial Estate
Livingston
EH54 8SE

Tel 01506 401605
Fax 01506 401672

why would you ever want to contact them? I feel deeply sorry for all who have to deliver there. Pollock driver I was talking to said he done a shift or two for them. Better money than Pollock but â– â– â– â–  shops. Self tip and reload, having to blind side at most shops etc

Yes this is true but i like to challenge myself :laughing:
I hate just to sit an my â– â– â–  and press the cruse button. I like getting my hands dirty it keeps the weight down :slight_smile:

lol good luck to you :laughing:

I like your thinking. Credid crunch = more people using cheaper shops = secure job for you :bulb: :wink:

I stay in livingston so either Lidil or aldi would suit me. Dont no what the wages are like. I work for tesco through a Agency but its not secure. Well what is :question:

ravanoli:
I stay in livingston so either Lidil or aldi would suit me. Dont no what the wages are like. I work for tesco through a Agency but its not secure. Well what is :question:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
So, instead of dropping in and asking, you thought you’d ask us. But even then, you had to ask again, because you didn’t look at their site properly. The address, fax and phone numbers are here, which is reached directly from Lidls site, where you were directed initially.
I hope Lidls hr dept’ don’t look on here and figure out who you really are.

All work is done by subbies

O Sorry Simon i thought this site was here to help people like me :open_mouth:
I thought maybe someone would have a contact :open_mouth: I will ask for your permission before i make another post :angry: Mister no it all. :imp: :imp:

ravanoli:
O Sorry Simon i thought this site was here to help people like me :open_mouth:
I thought maybe someone would have a contact :open_mouth: I will ask for your permission before i make another post :angry: Mister no it all. :imp: :imp:

Well said.

Steve-o:
why would you ever want to contact them? I feel deeply sorry for all who have to deliver there. Pollock driver I was talking to said he done a shift or two for them. Better money than Pollock but [zb] shops. Self tip and reload, having to blind side at most shops etc

Can’t really see what the problem is with the Lidl system.I would rather tip myself than sit around in a waiting room for 2 or 3 hrs.I know there is a long wait to get on a bay sometimes,but you can get that in any RDC.

As for shop deliveries,my firm deliver to 7 shops in the Highlands.All but one are accessed through the car-park :open_mouth: and it can get a bit tight because of badly parked cars.It’s amazing how many people have difficulty parking straight in a marked parking place,or even get fully into it at all :unamused: :unamused:
All the bays are on a slope,varying from a gentle gradient to something resembling the north face of Ben Nevis :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Each shop has an electric pallet truck,so the slope isn,t really an issue.If for any reason the electric truck is unavailable,then you have to use a manual barrow,which can be interesting :smiley: Also can be a problem with plant/flower racks and milk cages,as no-one has thought to put a brake on a couple of the castors :unamused:
I lost a cage of milk out the back door at Inverness shop last week :blush: :blush:

When I got to the livingstone rdc on friday morning the que was out the gate and round the roundabout. Have they never heard of timed deliveries?

I believe that it standard across all Lidl depots that they accept deliveries between 6am and noon and it’s first come, first served. So there is likely to be a big queue if you arrive between 6 and 7.

Not sure if they employ drivers. I believe most in there are owner drivers / small fleets (Strachan Haulage / Kerr of Motherwell do some runs) but I could be wrong.