License

ok here it is i am 45 i live in germany done my medical but i have to have a german license . can i still drive while thay get it sorted . or do i have a truck sitting out side the house till thay do . thay say i can drive a car . i havent lost it just geting a new one .
i would be glad if some one can tell me thanks

You can drive it in England whenever you want as you are immune to prosicution (sp) but as for Germany probably best to ask Brit Pete he seems to know all the ■■■■ over there.

ok thanks will do

STEVE YOU HAVE A PM; PETE

so if i drive in the uk till this is sorted . i should be ok then .

boost:
so if i drive in the uk till this is sorted . i should be ok then .

I think Jammy’ was being sarcastic.
Our European cousins appear to do what they want, when they want without fear of a pull, over here. If you don’t get pulled, you won’t be asked for your licence, therefore you would be able to drive in the UK without having a licence in your possession.

thats just it i havent lost it it is just geting renewed so i still have one its just paper work and red tape . thay dont think of the driver going with out work ok i left it late but still i should be able to drive . as it is my job .

well got it at last . just remember to do it well befor it is up it took 5 weeks . one week on her desk to start with then all over the place then back a week on her desk then you have to call them and then thay say it will be here on tuesday if you are lucky . lol what a joke it was . and then its only for 5 years . then another 200 euros . thay dont harf like making money over here .