LGV C Passed

:smiley: Im made up!!! C+E in a few weeks and ill be on the road :smiley: Test went great, i was a little nervous, did a few mistakes got 7 faults on me sheet :blush: But hey i passed, cant wait to drive the Bendy! Did my lessons with Denby Transport they’re ■■■■■■■ great, cant recommend them enough and thanks to whoever posted them on the forum :wink:

Cheers

well done mate :wink: :wink:

More good news!

Well done mate
Good luck with the BIG ONE

Nice one, congratulations. :smiley: :smiley:

Well done :slight_smile:

When is the C+E?

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …its a good feelin when the examiner says you’ve passed innit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …good luck with the bendy one :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

SCANTHEMAN

Is that the same Denby Transport who employ drivers with short sight … :question: :grimacing:. Let’s see how long it takes for them to figure that one out :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done.

Well Done that Man…

Contratulations buddy, bet you wernt that silent when he said you’d passed… LOL :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks all :smiley: C+E on 17th september! Cant wait :smiley:

AndyM:
Well Done that Man…

Contratulations buddy, bet you wernt that silent when he said you’d passed… LOL :laughing: :laughing:

I was telling the world m8 :laughing:

CONGRATULATIONS MATE!!! i am really chuffed for ya indeed mate, let us know how the class 1 goes mate, now i am getting into some routine with new job should be able to visit more regular :laughing: :laughing: and keep up with it all :laughing: :laughing:

Great stuff :smiley: :smiley: Well done mate, and good luck with the Bendy’s

Cheers Paul.