Peter Smythe Transport Training

Well I’m very pleased to announce that this morning I passed my C+E test! :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am chuffed to bits I really am!

all thanks to Peter Smythe Transport Training!

Excellent training from a brilliant instructor who I felt like I’ve known for years and really made me feel at ease whilst learning to drive bendys lol

Same instructor who took me through cat c and still gave me the same confidence!

Would recommend these guys to anyone! :smiley:

ashman145:
Well I’m very pleased to announce that this morning I passed my C+E test! :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi ashman145,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV β€œC+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

ashman145:
Would recommend these guys to anyone! :smiley:

PSTT are already on the TN list of recommended LGV tuition providers, but it’s always good to know that you had a good experience. :smiley:

Fantastic. Pete really is excelling in his pass rates these days :slight_smile:

Congrats Ashman on passing :wink:

Congratulations

you most certainly get a warm welcome at pstt,

jx

Well done Ashman, excellent news.

You have now joined many of us on here who have succeeded thanks to Peter Smythe.

Alan

Congratulation Ashman on passing your c+e test. You chose a very good training company, I passed with them at Easter. Well done also to Peter Smythe and his team at Peter Smythe Transport Training on another pass. Mike

Well done on passing :smiley: I couldn’t more with you, i passed C+E with them last Tuesday with the help of Nick and his guidance. He even rang in on his day off to give me advice on hill starts in the wet ( thanks Nick) as it had been dry all through my training. I would recommend them to anyone. I went with another trainer last year and failed twice, so third time lucky for me. but the difference in quality of training really impressed me.

passed my class 2 on monday 13/08/2012 big thanks to peter smythe transport training very highly recommended will be going back soon for c+e thanks again
Bryn Mcgarrell

brynm:
passed my class 2 on monday 13/08/2012 big thanks to peter smythe transport training very highly recommended will be going back soon for c+e thanks again
Bryn Mcgarrell

Well Done Bryn :slight_smile:

brynm:
passed my class 2 on monday 13/08/2012 big thanks to peter smythe transport training …

Hi brynm,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV β€œC” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: