Lets all come together!

Recently I have noticed that some members have been not so much complaining but commenting on the fact that there are plenty of registered members that come on here for the answer for one question and then are never seen again…

…Well i have a suggestion which the admins may want to consider…

I use a chat program called Paltalk which is a voice/cam chat room provider. All you have to do is go to www.paltalk.com and download the required software to get started and anybody that is interested can sign up so they can see movin cams etc for £8.50 for 3 months which is good value if you are interested in that sort of thing. You can purchase a mic for next to nothing to gain max value and is excellent for makin new friends etc

Trucknet Uk could set up their own private chat room and members can enter and talk openly on there whenever sombody is in. It is that simple!!!

Is that a good idea?

GMANSCAN

Even if you don’t pay for the upgrade you can still use it as a normal chat room for free but see the people we communicate with on this website (provided they have a webcam). Also when you sign up you could use the same nickname that you use in trucknet provided its still available and noone on the otherside of the planet has already used it!!

GMANSCAN

we do have a chat room nothing fancy with web cams ect
the chat room is found at the top of the page next to faq and search facility

pam

Yes mrs mix but the thing with paltalk is that it enables people to talk to each other live rather than typing everything.

It was just a suggestion!

GMANSCAN

all suggestions gratefully recived
and i know what you mean about typing i can’t type quick to save my life :laughing: :laughing:

pam

mrs mix:
i can’t type quick to save my life :laughing: :laughing:

pam

Ahhhh HHHHAAAA Does that mean Pams slow at Moderating Lol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

[zb] [zb] [zb]

■■■■ you lied Pam Lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Now that was quick :wink:

no not slow at moderating just slow at the typing in chat rooms :laughing:
i start answering something and find the subject chages before i can finish typing :blush: :wink:
pam

I prefer the typing chat rooms to the voice chat ones. I quite often use the chat room fairly late at night or while my youngest is around and I don’t want voices blaring out of the speakers then, bearing in mind you don’t know what someone is going to come out with.

I must admit, when I used Paltalk for a while, I liked it to start with, coz it was basically just like a CB, but as with everything, it went the same way as a CB.
People would come into the room that I had set up, and would just ‘Key-up’ and play music, okay, so you could still see each other and type, but its really annoyed the hell outta me, hence why I havent been in there for months… :unamused: