chat

is it just me or have they added something to the top of the page,it says chat ( there are 0 logged on chatters),when you click on it,it takes you here

123flashchat.com/.

any ideas :question:

It will all start working soon KK, and now if you click the link it doesn’t take you to that site anymore. :smiley:

Don’t know what you mean…Are you accusing us of spending money on the site…? To give you the things that you have asked for…?

Surely we wouldn’t do a thing like that…:wink:

Lucy.

very snazzy, :laughing: and i never ever ask anyone to spend there hard earned cash on me, thankyou :laughing: but i’m sure i speak for everyone on trucknet when i say a very big thankyou to your good self rikki and lucy and it is very much appreciated. :wink:

Ps. PLEASE[/i] can you all resist the temptation to click on it until our gurus in the States have got it all up and running…will let you know when it’s ready to go…and post up the info you need to use it!!! :grimacing:
Lucy.

TruckNet UK:
Ps. PLEASE[/i] can you all resist the temptation to click on it until our gurus in the States have got it all up and running…will let you know when it’s ready to go
[/quote]
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I didn’t do it, no one saw me, you can’t prove a thing.

big brother is watching you from mi5 headquarters coffee,and he’s linked to rikki @ hq :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

TruckNet UK:
Ps. PLEASE[/i] can you all resist the temptation to click on it until our gurus in the States have got it all up and running…will let you know when it’s ready to go
[/quote]
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I didn’t do it, no one saw me, you can’t prove a thing.
[/quote]
We have logs. :smiling_imp:

Ive got one of them too! :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the top right button for that says Truckmail?

It links to Truckmail.com bit I always get a timeout message and a blank screen

Ok guys…it’s open…have fun!!! :grimacing:

Lucy.

All I can say is, it looks good

its very nice… but i like being anonymous :laughing: :laughing: