les knight

this was taken off the lorryspotting forum;

Dodds Takeover of Les Knight Transport
Was speaking to one of Knighty’s drivers today and he confirmed that Dodds Group have taken over the assets of Les Knight Transport. It will continue to trade as Les Knight Transport but Dodds will run the company. He also said that all the drivers have had to re apply for there jobs which they have all retained. He also said that there is a very stong possibility that Dodds will start hauling containers in the near future.

Shame.

les has a few on for ferrymasters. i see them in our yard bringing steel in from belgium quite often. i’ll ask one of the drivers next time they come in. you can always rely on drivers for a bit of gossip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i hope someone puts that [zb] out of sheffield office into a box n sends it off to albania! :imp:

whooshwhoosh:
i hope someone puts that [zb]out of sheffield office into a box n sends it off to albania! :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LES KNIGHT ALL FLASH NO CASH. ANOTHER ■■■■■■

i feel sorry for you i worked for dodds at warrington for 4yrs until are offices was shut and all the planing was moved to Sheffield. the first week of them planning i was sat in the yard for 3 days on week 2 same again and to top if of if i did not tell them i did not wont saturday/sunday there would put you down for it Muppet’s :angry: :angry: