Leasing a truck

dont know anything about leasing , so could someone tell me how much per week , month , year it would cost to lease a top spec volvo fh to say a bottom spec fm :question: .
reason i ask is we get top spec volvos for doing farms , back streets ,all really crap tips whicha bog standard run of the mill motor would do .
no need big h.p like the 480 weve got , took 3 pallets the other day , 7 another day .
seen some of our 06 volvos up for sale so i assume there on a 2 year lease , if you decided to keep the truck for longer would the payments go down :question: ta

Ady,

all I can say is weigh up all the costs together, most new leases will include R&M in the price (Renault do) and of course you have full warranty/recovery included) Second hand leases are available and on the face of it look cheaper but add R&M etc. the costs difference will be minor plus you cover the out of warranty risk which if a major component fails will leave you out of pocket.

Better to buy a no frills unit that does the job IMHO, if the worst case scenario happens and you go breast up then at least you can sell it rather than have the remaining lease hanging over your head.