Kids names!!

Two children in the hospital today, waiting for Grandad.

Couldnt believe what mum called 'em.

2 yr old girl…L__ __ __ _Y

7 yr old boy … F __ __ __ __ __ T

anyone guess what they were called?

I’m afraid to even guess… been hearing some wacked off names lately.

Lilly and Farrent…

could deal with Lilly… but farrent■■? sounds like a rodent where I come from hahahaha

Liberty and Fixadent?? (allowing them to harmoniously chew their food maybe??

Lindy for the girl

Feasent for the boy

My sisters surname is Dekeyzer, & depite many suggestions, by me, her son is not called Wilhelm.
I use to work at a School, one of the mothers was called Cherry Pie, stll it could have worse, Blaire for example.

my missus swears she used to work with a bloke called russell sprout - think about it… and many years ago the import shipping lady at proctor & gamble in athens’ name was mrs fanny clitoral! :laughing:

Used to work with a fella called Ralph Soal,our job at the time involved a lot of paperwork needing a clients signature and ours.R.Soal :slight_smile: Also went for a job once and the guv’nors name (I kid you not) was…Mr.Whippy :smiley:

Well Critic??, are you gonna put us all out of our misery■■?.. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

My Mum went to school with a girl called Poppy Day, I worked with a bloke over here who’s last name was Christmas…he married a girl called Mary (Straight up, I swear!)

Andy No!!!

this is much more fun… see Cliff’s post! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There is a policeman who works in a police station near here, he is often in our local paper and on the local TV news, and his name is Robin Banks.

With a name like that he only had two career choices, either rob em or catch the people who do. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I knew a couple back in England who called their Son ‘Dartagnan’ nice when a toddler, not so nice when you are 21 years old :exclamation:

I put the name ‘Cherry Bakewell’ on the name game a while a go,not thinking that she actually existed but after doing a name search on Friends Reunited,it turns out that there is one out there somewhere! :astonished:

I’ve worked with a driver by the name of Steve Wright.

While in the forces I came across some good names

Lt Col Pain, a doctor
A nurse by the name of Parts, rank of Private
Another nurse with the surname Dear
A soldier with the name Hobbs, nickname Russel
A Driver with the surname Rew, nickname Kanga
A Padre by the name of Pratt, his game was Hatching, matching and dispatching
The best one had to be Private Ennis, had the initial P

the boys name… uckwi… will fit in the gap :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

could it be lousey and (zb)wit possibley named after one of there parents :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

edited for language mrs mix

Makes Blackadder’s Captain Darling sound positively sensible!

TC… are we ever gonna get the answer to this■■?