key fuel cards

Can anyone tell me where i can get vouchers or points for fuelling up with a key fuel card.i travel from birmingham to sunderland 5 nights a week, last night i went into weatherby services putting 500 litres in,they wouldn`t give me nectar points or any food vouchers :imp:.
the route i use is A38 to M1-M18 to A1M.

some Moto services do - don’t know about your route but I’ve had vouchers from Severn View

Denis F:
some Moto services do - don’t know about your route but I’ve had vouchers from Severn View

Newbury used to do it too, but between Birmingham and Sunderland is not much use

barton lorry park give u the food vouchers to use a moto

Denis F:

Surely you mean Aust :laughing:

schrodingers cat:

Denis F:

Surely you mean Aust :laughing:

they didn’t take keyfuels that long ago :wink:

Key fuels cards easiest card to get but hardest to find somewhere that accepts it.

Try the jet garage before the A50 on the A38 my mate reckon he got vouchers there

Ive never had vouchers off keyfuels cards

bugcos:
Ive never had vouchers off keyfuels cards

Sandbach give roadchef ones but not the esso ones

Hello , i was reading about your card issues , there are alot of cards out the to be honest and ive tryed most of them. i found this , its a good card that i can use on the ukfuels network also over the waters aswell.
i spoke to this bloke Jason and he gave me thisi have had no issues with the card and get a phone call from him every monday for my price , which is allway good ,i fink his number is lso if you recormend a m8 to this card you get even more disscount .

give it a try fellas

i saw a sign in burger king at toddington north saying they wont accept food vouchers from 1st of august or something like that :confused: , never used them/aquired them but i’m guessing you get them when you diesel up :question: :question: