Keyfuels bonuses

Cant get the vouchers from moto and cant get any nectar points either :confused: Is there anything you can get?

I found a total that gave total points, but that’s all so far.

You can run out of fuel, trying to find their sites in an outdated directory!

bigvern1:

I use the website search chjones.co.uk/ on my phone to find a place to fill up.

ive got the key fuels poi file on my sat nav , which is pretty accurate, and saves ooking in the old book thats about 5 years out of date

You can find keyfuels by text.

Send the message ‘Get All’ to 83333. Site Locator will return a text containing details of the closest site to your location.

If you send Get HGV it will return truck friendly sites.

50p per text

bubsy06:
Cant get the vouchers from moto and cant get any nectar points either :confused: Is there anything you can get?

yer ripped off with there sky high prices

bubsy06:

bigvern1:

is that website up to date as they company that owns it changed to Fleetcor a couple of years ago

I find Keyfuels no longer a cheap method of buying fuel. The best thing, IMO, is to get a cash back credit card & buy fuel in service stations near supermarkets which will be at supermarket prices. I’ve not gone for a cash back card because I don’t want another card, I do use the following though.

You can also pick up a Drivers card in Shell stations, then if you buy near supermarkets you not only get cheaper fuel, you also get around a penny per litre back in vouchers by using the card. You have to register the card you pick up on line to receive the discount vouchers.

BB

Denis F:

bubsy06:

bigvern1:

is that website up to date as they company that owns it changed to Fleetcor a couple of years ago

Yerp,
Was up in braveheartland a couple of weeks ago and done a coridor search and managed to find a garage which was no more than 1 mile outside of my route, only problem was the pumps were slower tthan herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter :laughing:

Basilbrush:
I find Keyfuels no longer a cheap method of buying fuel. The best thing, IMO, is to get a cash back credit card & buy fuel in service stations near supermarkets which will be at supermarket prices. I’ve not gone for a cash back card because I don’t want another card, I do use the following though.

You can also pick up a Drivers card in Shell stations, then if you buy near supermarkets you not only get cheaper fuel, you also get around a penny per litre back in vouchers by using the card. You have to register the card you pick up on line to receive the discount vouchers.

BB

We’ve got Shell fuel cards and up to about a year ago they accepted the Drivers card for points. I used to get
about £80 each quarter!

Stopped that now, must have been costing them a fortune.

spanky has just given me a bp card so i was rubbing my hands at the necter points till the garage told me that rob gets them all. :imp:

jessicas dad:
spanky has just given me a bp card so i was rubbing my hands at the necter points till the garage told me that rob gets them all. :imp:

Well spank him and call him mandy, as he is one tight git who should treat all his lads to proper trucks!!! and not those 6 wheel"d wheel barrows he has given you :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

jessicas dad:

he won’t get them anyway, he just gets cheaper diesel :exclamation: