Just recently passed my class one

Hi all,

Just recently passed my Class 1 test through Peter Smythe Training of Mansfield Woodhoue, Nottinghamshire.

I would definately recomend them to anybody who is wanting to train to be a class 1 or class 2 driver the service that i recieved was top quality and the office staff were very polite and helpful. I managed to pass my test with zero minor marks due to having such a fantastic instructor named Chris, all the instructors are very good and helpful throughout. I really enjoyed my weeks training with Peter Smythe training. So why dont you give them a ring and get yours booked in now!!!

thanks

Daniel Annis

Peter Smythe is creating new accounts for promotion purposes :laughing:

Congratulations on passing fella

Congrats on passing ur class 1 mate well done have u got job lined up ? jx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Dan. Cheque in the post!

Good luck in your future career :laughing: :laughing:

Jennie:
Congrats on passing ur class 1 mate well done have u got job lined up ? jx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

can you please uses correct english as using text language is much harder to read ( think this has been mentioned to you before) or i could write as i speak :laughing: :laughing: then you would not be able to understand

Well done on the pass good luck with the job hunting unless you have a job already then hope it goes well

animal:
can you please uses correct english as using text language is much harder to read ( think this has been mentioned to you before) or i could write as i speak :laughing: :laughing: then you would not be able to understand

:blush: I will try harder Jennie x

Jennie:

animal:

:blush: I will try harder Jennie x

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

will let you off this time but as from the" North " can speak & write it

congatulations on passing your class 1. bonnie lass

Well done on passing mate, its an awesome feeling isnt it! Getting a clean sheet is quality aswell. Always wanted one in my driving career, closest i have got is 2 minors when i did my Cat C1.

thanks everyone :smiley: yeah its a fantastic feeling!!! :laughing: and no job yet just a bit of agency work here and there, done one class 1 job for David Price Foods :smiley: