Passed!!

Just passed my class 2 at peter smythes! Thanks Pete and everyone else who i dealt with especially Tim my instructor. A professional hgv driving school who are very friendly and welcoming can’t fault them. Thanks again all at peter smythes! Matt lewis :smiley:

Well done! It’s a great to get through, I am never sure which way the test has gone when arriving back at the test centre, last time the examiner said I was shaking when I passed him my licence!

Well done. Feels good don’t it? Totally agree about PSTT. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Well done Matt. :sunglasses:
Tim taught me too, he’s a really good instructor.

Congratulations Matt, good luck landing your first job :grimacing:

Cheers lads. Yeah you’re right crossroads tim is very good! Test went well, weather was good just got to focus and remain calm not relaxed! Only got 2 minors so I’m happy :slight_smile:

Well done on the pass, safe journey in the future and all the best
Cheers Paul

:smiley: :smiley:

Congrats buddy

Pennywise:
Cheers lads. Yeah you’re right crossroads tim is very good! Test went well, weather was good just got to focus and remain calm not relaxed! Only got 2 minors so I’m happy :slight_smile:

2 minors is good. I spent my entire test chatting to the examiner. Most chilled out test I’ve ever had. The examiner I had for my car test barely said a word he didn’t need to.

Ironeddie yea my examiner was very chatty too nice bloke. I’m currently typing out lots of letters to
Post tomorrow for companies im interested in (Being optimistic) I’ve managed to get quite a few names of the people I need to address them to but for the ones I can’t get any names should I just put Transport Manager? Any advice appriciated thanks again lads

Yeah I’d go with Transport manager and Sir/Madam if I didn’t have an actual name.

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments.

On the job application front, I believe the best way is to go in person and knock on the door. You cannot be ignored so easily and it is a proven method. But, if you want to use letters, you are correct in obtaining the person’s name. Where a name isn’t available, I would send two letters - one addressed to the Transport Manager and another to the HR Manager. Otherwise it’s pot luck. But if it’s an operator with, say, less than 40 vehicles, I would address the letter to “The Directors”. If you want to do some homework you can get their names from the Companies House website.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing: