Peter Smythe

Well ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to announce I have passed my class 2 driving test this morning! :smiley:

All thanks to Peter Smythe Transport Training!

I really can’t big these guys up enough, very helpful and very professional and great communication throughout the training process!

The instructor met me close to where I live to save my running costs all the way to Mansfield everyday, which would not be the most practical! 1:1 training has proven brilliant because it felt like I was mates with the instructor instead of that strict teacher pupil basis!

Well chuffed! :smiley:

Congrats Ashman 145, bet ya grinning from ear to ear :wink:

Cheers Harry, I feel honoured :sunglasses:

Note to self: Don’t put phone in pocket with open apps.

Now I’m posting anyway congratulations on the pass.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations on passing your c test , so has Peter got u in for c+e or are u waiting a while ?

jenx

Well Im booking the next available slot that I can make it to! :slight_smile: can’t wait if I’m honest! (y)

ashman145:
Well Im booking the next available slot that I can make it to! :slight_smile: can’t wait if I’m honest! (y)

nice one , just wondered as some people like to try class 2 for a while, whilst others go straight on to do c+e , all the best for when you take it :smiley:

jx

Congrats mate, its a great feeling isnt it?

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Well done. Another credit to Mansfield Woodhouse :slight_smile:

congratulations buddy nice one and I know what you mean about instructor being like a mate I have a great mate in what was my class 2 instructor and he is one of my best mates now. if I ever need advice about anything he is happy to help me in anyway he can.

I think dissatisfied Peter Smythe customers are rarer than rocking horse ■■■■… or hen’s teeth… or anything else that doesn’t exist.

When I did my lessons for my B licence I got through four different instructors; three independent local guys and one BSM. They were all arse holes with no personality apart from the last one who got me through the test, he was more like a mate.

I did my C and C+E with Peter Smythe and was instructed by Chris. Like you say, after a couple of hours Peter and his crew are like mates you’ve known for years and it makes a big difference to the confidence of the trainee, the effect of the training and the outcome of the test.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It’s a brill moment when the blue sheet is passed over - for both candidate and trainer. After all these years I still get the same butterflies when waiting. And then the “over the moon” feeling when you know it’s gone to plan.

But be under no illusion; we do extremely well but we have some really bum days as well. That’s the nature of the beast. But when the plan hasn’t worked, I still feel like my guts have been pulled out and mangled.

It’s all very much a team effort. Yes, obviously, the instructor. But also admin, maintainence and management play vital parts.

Not least of all, if the candidate doesn’t work at it, we’re all stuffed! But the vast majority do work at it and this contributes to the all round success.

As I frequently say “it’s what we do”.

Thanks again for the compliments, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

OH YES, a great result, well done on the pass :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations on the pass, Ashman and safe driving.

Well done to Peter and all the instructors across the country who are genuinely dedicated to getting their candidates through the test and safely started in their driving careers.

(And who help out drivers new and old on these boards, by posting advice and support)

As Peter says, it’s a team effort and the passes make all the hard work and the difficult days worthwhile.

It’s great for all of us to hear happy news! :slight_smile:

Well done Ashman and welcome :slight_smile:

…C+E next then!

Tazbug

Tazbug:
Well done Ashman and welcome :slight_smile:

…C+E next then!

Tazbug

Booked it in the very next day :smiley:

Cannot wait! Haha

Not so much looking forward to the nerves, butterflies, the lack of sleep before the test day and the churning stomach waiting for the test to start but I suppose that all comes as standard lol :smiley:

ashman145:
Not so much looking forward to the nerves, butterflies, the lack of sleep before the test day and the churning stomach waiting for the test to start but I suppose that all comes as standard lol :smiley:

Exactly that. I doubt that anyone has ever been any different, I probably had an hour or two of sleep at most the day before I took my test, and being in that waiting room is like being a convict in an American condemned cell waiting to be led to the electric chair. You can certainly hear your heart beating.

But the moment the examiner walks in and calls your name the adrenalin kicks in and you do the rest on auto-pilot!

Congratulations on passing your C test ashman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: & I must say what an excellent choice of trainer you made :smiley: I bet you can’t wait to do your C+E :smiley:
I went to Peter Smythe’s earlier this year & passed my C test and will be going back there to do my C+E there too :smiley: the tuition I found to be excellent & second to none, & I’m looking so forward to returning there & ‘getting on’ with the training & through my test so I can get out there & be ’ doing’, after some recent very bad news at work, details I can’t disclose at this time :neutral_face:

I hope you have had time to celebrate your pass properly!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I pass my C (Peterborough) and C+E (Mansfield) with Peter Smythe. The team and instructor’s are great. I really thank you to get me on training at the weekend. I had a free accomendation with my girl friend at the hotel, and also I receive Christmas Voucher 400 pound’s off so that’s was a really good deal. I can easy reccomend Peter Smythe Training Transport to every one who want to be a professional driver. If I would like to do in future category D I will definitly come back to Peter Smythe.

I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL PETER SMYTHE TEAM.