Peter Smythe

Glad you got the result you wanted. I also had a great experience of training with PSTT 3 years ago and look back with fond memories.

Well Done.

Well done fella :smiley: start my training with PSTT in April can’t wait :smiley:

Have you guys sold a truck to someone down on the south coast? Last Tuesday I was driving along the A27 outside Worthing and I saw a truck with the same colour scheme as yours, but with a different name and I don’t think it was a driving school.

Hi

Yes, there is a driving school in Chichester who has purchased a couple of ours - but not for a long while. He bought a 51 plate Iveco 18t first then came back for a 55 plate Iveco 12t + drawbar.

As for one not being on training, no idea. Maybe he’s sold one on as it was a long time ago.

The last one we sold was de-vinyled (is that even a word!) before it left so that could be anywhere!

10 out of 10 for observation!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
The last one we sold was de-vinyled (is that even a word!)

Do you mean De-Smythed :question: :wink: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Hi

Yes, there is a driving school in Chichester who has purchased a couple of ours - but not for a long while. He bought a 51 plate Iveco 18t first then came back for a 55 plate Iveco 12t + drawbar.

:

I think it was this! A 55-plate Iveco. And it is a driving school.

flickr.com/photos/fido100/10246504136/

Yes, guilty as charged! That one is a 4 over 4 slapover and was one of the earlier new trucks we had. We sold it about 5 years ago as we don’t keep them past 5 years old as a rule.

Good to see it still trotting about.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: