Just a few question...thats been bugging me

Why is that no-one but Scania has clicked on…that if u breakdown…all that would need to be rescued is your brain from going insane…from the repetative noise of the hazards…(for those who don’t know…if u turn off the ignition in a new Scania…the indicators stay on…but it stop making the ticking noise internally)

Do any of the Volvo’s, DAfs or Scania have arm rests on the drivers seat■■?..What about the new Iveco■■?..
Why Daf fitted them on the passengers seated…baffles me
That is the only thing i like about the MAN’s…standard throughout

Why is it in smaller engine spec Volvo and Scania artic’s…they have 4 over 4 gearboxes…but the higher spec have 3 over 3■■?
The 4 over 4…r spot on…the Scania 3 over 3 is terrible…particularly in the new ones…had a right awful drive with one Sunday night…

In the top of the range Merc Actros…is there a switch for adjusting the dip of the headlights■■?..
The fleet i do a lot of work in r all but a few…set too low…really…making driving…in total darkness…extra tiring work…

In the new Daf…have they sorted out the passenger speaker that always rattles…if u turn the volume up a bit■■?

What is the new spec Iveco like…■■?(If anyone has had a go yet)

Whom like me doesn’t like the DAF Mega space cab…sorry to say but it’s just too roomy…feel like i’m in a football stadium on me own…HORRIBLE…same as the MAN…just that their ■■■■ all round…

happy with your rant… each…to …
…there… own… really… some…l…i…k…e… some …trucks …some …dont …

As said each to there own preference.

This may interest you :wink:

I imagine the idea of using 3 over 3 for bigger engined models is that with more power and presumably a wider power band you don’t need so many gears. Alternatively, do the 4 over 4s not have a splitter? I haven’t driven the very latest models but all the 3 over 3s I have driven have had splitters, giving a very useful 12 gears. Personally I like them but admit only having 3 speeds takes a bit of getting used to when changing range as it doesn’t seem natural at first!

I’ve got a 3 over 3 with splitter and even after 17000 KMs this year it still catches me out some times when the stick won’t go to the top left slot.

Some …thing…thats…been…bugging…you?..

Oh! …Irony…irony…they’ve…all got it… , hang on, thats infamy? Or in for me?!!

smiler wrote: …feel like i’m in a football stadium on me own

truck driving chelsea fan then?