Joininng a GYM?

For those of you or friends who are thinking of joining a GYM , just bear in mind when you sign up you COULD be signing up for X years or more and theres NO WAY OUT of it once you have signed the papers.

Just be careful we wouldnt want those GYM owners sitting back making lots of money from people not using the facilities after foolishly signing up to what they thought was right at the time.

:wink:…

archive.thenorthernecho.co.uk/20 … 33632.html

muscletalk.co.uk/m_941675/printable.htm

news.independent.co.uk/people/pa … 945746.ece

This information is not intended to stop anyone joining ANY gym in particular but merely to bring to your attention that you should ALWAYS read the small print before signing lengthy contracts on a whim of a New Year resolution…

You’ll be ok jammy,your bruv will give you a freebie. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

gsm31:
You’ll be ok jammy,your bruv will give you a freebie. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

If he does mate you can have it, Just before I sleep with Kylie of course :wink:.

jammymutt:

gsm31:

If he does mate you can have it, Just before I sleep with Kylie of course :wink:.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can’t go round posting thread titles like this on here. Frightened the living daylights out of me.

Where are the mods? The content may be very worthwhile, but my blood pressure shot up when I saw the thread first. Please have some consideration.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jammymutt wrote:

For those of you or friends who are thinking of joining a GYM , just bear in mind when you sign up you COULD be signing up for X years or more and theres NO WAY OUT of it once you have signed the papers.

Just be careful we wouldnt want those GYM owners sitting back making lots of money from people not using the facilities after foolishly signing up to what they thought was right at the time.

:wink:…

archive.thenorthernecho.co.uk/20 … 33632.html

muscletalk.co.uk/m_941675/printable.htm

news.independent.co.uk/people/pa … 945746.ece

This information is not intended to stop anyone joining ANY gym in particular but merely to bring to your attention that you should ALWAYS read the small print before signing lengthy contracts on a whim of a New Year resolution…

I use Bannatynes Health Clubs all the time and have never had any problems. In fact I would highly recommend them to anyone. The prices are very reasonable, the staff are helpful and its a very professional and well-run outfit.

Owd Jos:
I use Bannatynes Health Clubs all the time and have never had any problems. In fact I would highly recommend them to anyone. The prices are very reasonable, the staff are helpful and its a very professional and well-run outfit.

My wife is a member of the Luton one, she says it is excellent.

I have just signed up for the gym and the use of the pool etc at our local Harpers Club. It is for 12months to start but will be extended if required. After my holiday to S.A. and seeing my films and photo’s, now determined to get in shape for my next holiday.

scanialady142:
I have just signed up for the gym and the use of the pool etc at our local Harpers Club. It is for 12months to start but will be extended if required. After my holiday to S.A. and seeing my films and photo’s, now determined to get in shape for my next holiday.

If the running machine has a nice view of the cemetery or crematorium I think you will be in shape in next to no time as you will never be off it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Think that remark is uncalled for as I am trying to avoid doom and gloom as it seems to get people making sarcastic replies.

scanialady142:
Think that remark is uncalled for as I am trying to avoid doom and gloom as it seems to get people making sarcastic replies.

Really? :open_mouth: :confused: