Home Multi Gym - Reccomendations?

Can anyone reccomend a good Home Multi Gym for no more than £250/£300?

I would look on ebay or freecycle ,most folk buy them and use the things no more than 5 times.

does it have to be a multi gym? i have a good adjustable bench and a load of second hand cast weights off the bay

I just use Tuna cans

i have a 17 year old weights bench thing you can have for free. but you’ll have to come up to Perhtshire to pick it up :laughing:

A pick & shovel and a trench to dig :exclamation: :laughing:

I have plenty of weight lifting moving my wallet!

It’s full of receipts. :frowning:

Might just end up in the garage collecting dust after a few months though. Why not invest in a bike? I spent £250 on a nice bike last year and haven’t looked back. I try to go out as often as I can just to enjoy a bit of sunshine and blow the cobwebs away etc :wink:

rosstraining.com/nevergymless.html
rosstraining.com/articles.html
rosstraining.com/articles/thehomegym.html
Check Rosstraining out mate .

fitness-superstore.co.uk/search_results.asp

For that price I defintley think free weights would be better .I highly recommend that book never gymless .I bought full throttle conditioning off RT and it’s the best book i’ve ever bought .

I had to give away my weights recently cos bird moaning, lack of space etc. So I joined a gym, off peak, £20pm. Much better workout, good gains, well pleased.

Just lift a pint in each hand every day… :laughing:

Anyone do tramping and manage to get in there workouts at gyms wherever there nightout is?