Iveco Stralis "57" Reg No Power

Can anybody help■■? Got 2 “57” Reg Iveco Stralis 430 6x2 tractor units and both have lost all power…

No faults on dash and been to local dealer but they cant find anything wrong…

The engines runs fine and both still drive but just wouldnt pull you out of bed…

Anybody had this fault or know of anybody thats had it…

Id look at changing the vgt filter. Its on o/s of engine just above dipstick, its about 2" in height you carnt miss it its the only filter on that side of engine. Failing that make sure the actuator on the turbo its self aint siezed was prone on them, now they have a grease ■■■■■■ on it. Failing that it will have to go on 'EASY (Iveco computer) for an engine/turbo test. Ask to see the results too!

Are they on contract/r&m? If so I no of a very good dealer in Derbyshire. (Used to work there before I bought my own).

Hope this helps

Clean the fuel lines and change the fuel filters.

call philips of forfar they prob manage too help you find out whats wrong

No offence, but the problem is it’s an Iveco! I had a 470 that was about as good as a 380 scania or volvo. If you want pulling power, look sweedish north of 500 horses. 460-500 gets the job done, anything less or from another part of the world will just leave you frustrated in the inside lane, constantly flashing in the swedes!

i had same prob and it was a bad connection on the boost presure sensor on inlet manifold, all i did was take off the plugs and clean them, then it was good as new, also disconnect bats for 1 min as this resets the computer