Is anyone working w/c Mon 29/12/08

So is anyone working this week :question:

think i start mi new job on 02/0109 :laughing: just waiting for fone call morow.

Leave Magor Brewery at about 6 oclock for an 0830 tip Mathew Clark Birmingham,then Im in until News Years eve. Day off New Years day back in Friday !

Yep, on duty 00:15 Monday and hopefully on 02:00 for Tues and Wed.

Then I have a nice big Hogmany bash to go to :smiley: :smiley:

Well ar I be on the road tonight Sunday 28th and all week execpt new yrs eve as noones working at our place :cry: that night
Well you wanna have ur crisps with ur beer dont you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

working Mon 29th then off until fri 2nd

I’m working Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, then back in on Friday, Thursday was on the cards but I’ve managed to get that day off :smiley:

Just finished my shift for sunday,started 2300 sat night :frowning: down to wells then shunting in yard until 1200,back in monday at 0430 for leamington and then a chepstow,down to work tuesday, off wednesday and thursday :smiley: ,back in friday,no peace for the wicked!! :wink:

Monday - On call
Tuesday - On call
Wednesday - In, to collect a couple of units from paint, and a few trailers from test.
Thursday - Off
Friday - In, for a 6pm Leeds :cry:

Then back to normal Monday 5th Jan, whatever Normal means…

Phone is on await a call :smiley: :confused: :question:

Regards
Paul

get unit from crick solo to hams hall then to ipswich then norwich
then trmping till new years eve off new years day then my twins 5th birthday 2nd of jan which i got off then back to he normal grind following monday

Wife is at work on friday - i`m off all week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On transport managers mat for a bollocking for telling him the day before Christmas Eve that I could not work Christmas Eve due to the fact I was in agony having broken a tooth and desperately needed to see a dentist… :frowning:

I did keep the bill to show him… :sunglasses:

I am on all local work, nice people, nice days ahead… :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Not going back till the 5th :confused: kids r doing my head in, missus wants help with domestic stuff, running out of tinnies, So much DIY to do so little time (read lack of enthusiasm), wonder if I can get a couple of days on the agency this week :smiley: .

not back to work till 5th jan :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, Fridaythorpe to Liverpool and back mon/tue/wed by the looks of things.

Paul

rupert_duck:
not back to work till 5th jan :laughing: :laughing:

Ditto! :sunglasses:

sun 1.00 a.m
mon 1.00 a.m
tues 2.00 a.m
wed 2.00 a.m
thurs 2.oo a.m
fri 3.00 a.m