WHO'S NOT GOT WORK? w/c Mon 09/02/09

I’m banned from here this week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Still here…naf all going in Cornwall

I cheated again last week and had two days work including pies for Diesel Dave…sorry Asda Leeds. I got my hopes up, one day last week, two this week.

Naff all going here.

Well its a new week in a new counrty so hope to have somthing soon, but still a fully apid up member of the club

still here :frowning: /wave

here, got fingers in many envelopes for applications, applying for all over the country now, if someone offers me a chance where i gottago to where the work is, at least someones given me the chance :exclamation:

bigsib:
Well its a new week in a new counrty so hope to have somthing soon, but still a fully apid up member of the club

when did you leavefor the land of tulips mate?you there for good or not?

First job on Monday 7am start will be a load of wheat to port dundas then probably over to KG5 for a load of salt or just a load of feed back to Fife don’t want to have to over night in Glasgow.

Looks like I’m gonna be here, appears I’ll be going home to the Welsh borderland soon.
At least I can have some fun there :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yep I’m still here.

signing on Monday + whatever
out patients Tuesday + resting
out with mate on Transporter Wednesday

ROW tbc

Still searching, if it keeps snowing I’ll be clearing the paths.
Its 4 months today since I last had a drive, my 70 - 80 hours of experience a long time in the past now :frowning:
Still smiling every now and then :smiley:

Stu

No difference, apart from a future possibility.

going back in the workshop 2morrow at merc dealers
rather be driving

I’m still jobless :frowning:

My area of the midlands is dead, but a few bits 'n bobs to do on motors etc, so no drama.

House is starting to look like it doesn’t belong to a driver as well :laughing:

no work around these parts either …although Fingers crossed (Big Cross) i might have something , will find out later today, although to be honest im not holding my breath

Rscos1:
First job on Monday 7am start will be a load of wheat to port dundas then probably over to KG5 for a load of salt or just a load of feed back to Fife don’t want to have to over night in Glasgow.

wayhey another fifer

ps im still in the jobless right now

pants likes :frowning:

I’m in my house and i go do some nesting again :laughing: :laughing:

Thursday at 2:50pm to my midwife app.

Only 8 days to go can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: