Insurance

I’ve just been quoted £11.5k for a 44 tonner and two 31 tonners, any driver over 25 with 2 years experience. What does everyone think to that? I have a lowest level of dangerous driving conviction from 3 years ago which is taken in to account. Anyone recommend an insurance company?

4 x 44 tonner DAF XF SSC, fully comp, any driver over 25, no mention of the 2 years exp. £9750

this also includes cover for a transit van

shuttlespanker:
4 x 44 tonner DAF XF SSC, fully comp, any driver over 25, no mention of the 2 years exp. £9750

this also includes cover for a transit van

And my pushbike :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought so, robbing bstards, I may be dangerous but I ain’t that dangerous! :laughing:

Who is your cover with?

hanky spanky has a good insurance broker he told me about it last year and it was cheap,

i pay £2000 each for 44T any driver over 25 with 2 years experience and upto 6 minor points i.e speeding etc Staveley head. always knock a few hundred quid off your best quote and they have beat it everytime for me.

i use cornish who in turn use quinn for me, 1950quid 44t me as the driver

Got it for £7200 from circle which i’m happy with, just hate it when some companies try to rip you off with the initial quote, business is business i know but there’s doing a bit, then there’s taking the micky.

Silver_Surfer:
Got it for £7200 from circle which i’m happy with, just hate it when some companies try to rip you off with the initial quote, business is business i know but there’s doing a bit, then there’s taking the micky.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

who did you speak to?

i deal with Richard at Circle

I spoke to Brendan. Thanks for the nod. :smiley:

that’s it, i’m going to start asking for commission from them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the amount of people i have recommended them to

Just out of curiosity what would the quotes likely to be to allow drivers under 25 on the policy?

Stan

i have spoken to Circle about this, they said re: the 18 year olds driving, they said it would not increase the premium that much, but they would drastically increase the Excess for that particular driver

but, there is no definitive anser as yet from the insurance companies :confused: