In Cab Exercising

Maybe I can help here ? :grimacing:

How would you help chloelovesfur ?

simcant:
How would you help chloelovesfur ?

Furs%20and%20trucks.jpg

UKtramp:

Neverstress:
Hehe,youā€™re suggestion people should drink 500ml an hour and you have the cheek to call someone else a fool.
I guess the troll comment was spot on.

As soon as the word troll is mentioned, my alarm bells ring, it is the trolls themselves that always say this, Now lets take a little look at your posts shall we. Oh here you are asking for advice of getting a driving job after you have left it for 12 months, Then in another post you say you havenā€™t driven for 18 months, another post asking about how you get a shower as you now have a tramping job, in another post you call a loading bay a ramp and in another you are asking if anyone can read your tacho card after 18 months!!! Now I donā€™t think you have much to say have you? I think your posts sort of speak for them self. Itā€™s clear as glass you are yet another dreamer fantasist of being a driver. As for typing hehe, who the hell types that!

There goes dozy 2 again describing himself again, one would want to look back on oneā€™s own postā€™s
The fantasy man is always right isnā€™t that right Walter mittey how can oneā€™s imagination be so big unless you have a really big head that might explain it
Dozy 2, Walter mittey, and now the fantasy man
Priceless

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well most of his posts are just pure undiluted trolling pish.now we know why theres so much.

I think my drinking a lot of water speaks for itself too. I mean come on dog, look at me. Look at how I look, look at my skin and my body, I think that says it all donā€™t you. Most people are not drinking enough water, if your ā– ā– ā– ā–  has a yellow colour to it, then drink more. Your urine should be clear like mine. I am not sure of the quantity I drink to be fair but it is as I say around 3 to 4 litres per day depending on what I am doing. I liked the undiluted pish comment dog, at least your thinking but then you lost it with the trolling comment. Still as I say just take a good hard look at me. Now tell me I am drinking too much!

Think I may have this ring piece sussed out. Never admits their wrong,always seems to need the last word,always going on bout how gorgeous they are, an over inflated sense of how good a driver they are------yep, definitely a woman!, or a queer!

GOG47:
Think I may have this ring piece sussed out. Never admits their wrong,always seems to need the last word,always going on bout how gorgeous they are, an over inflated sense of how good a driver they are------yep, definitely a woman!, or a queer!

Definitely a pigs ear no doubt

Change of plan, Iā€™m not getting involved in this nonsense

Just reading this thread makes me thirsty, oh and a bit ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  as well.

Canā€™t really bring anything to the ā€˜how much should you swallow in a dayā€™ sub plot, but apart from the obvious my own fitness regime has extended to pull ups on the roof bar, both two handed and single handed.

Thinking of getting some ankle hook boots to do some upside down thrusts and sit ups.

switchlogic:

Not nonsense Luke, it started off serious. Somehow got lost with the water consumption. Drivers health is big with me.

Dipper_Dave:
Just reading this thread makes me thirsty, oh and a bit ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  as well.

Canā€™t really bring anything to the ā€˜how much should you swallow in a dayā€™ sub plot, but apart from the obvious my own fitness regime has extended to pull ups on the roof bar, both two handed and single handed.

Thinking of getting some ankle hook boots to do some upside down thrusts and sit ups.

Good man DD I knew there would be sense coming through eventually. Get the ankle hook boots, excellent bit of kit. Drink what you think you need to and ignore my 500 ml per hour. I may be wrong on that score. Just plenty to hydrate you, I drink between 5 and 6 bottles per day so whatever that works out at. I just go for clear urine and I know I am fine.

GOG47:

I have never bragged about how good a driver I am, where has that come from, and as for your comment of queer. There will be gay drivers on here who you have just insulted by using this degrading terminology you are spouting off. I am not gay but I do have some gay friends who you would not say that in front of I can assure you. Trying to make yourself sound good on here using that term is disgraceful in my opinion. No doubt you will make an apology or I would rather you didnā€™t comment to me in the future. Thanks.

UKtramp:

GOG47:

I have never bragged about how good a driver I am, where has that come from, and as for your comment of queer. There will be gay drivers on here who you have just insulted by using this degrading terminology you are spouting off. I am not gay but I do have some gay friends who you would not say that in front of I can assure you. Trying to make yourself sound good on here using that term is disgraceful in my opinion. No doubt you will make an apology or I would rather you didnā€™t comment to me in the future. Thanks.

Theres nothing wrong with UK Tramp being a homosexual, heā€™s entitled to be and itā€™s an indictment on this forum and that he has not felt comfortable in openly admitting it.
He has posted plenty about how pretty he is and that if he was in prison the other lags would be lining up to give him a portionā€¦I thought at the time it was a fantasy of hisā€¦

switchlogic:

Iā€™m with you Luke, pity a good subject gone down the usual route :unamused:

I would like to be noble like Luke and not get involved but -

Too much water consumption can be a sign of diabetes or prostate cancer so either way you should get checked

Itā€™s perfectly possible to drink too much water and get yourself hospitalised. I think it was the actor (Anthony Andrews?) who nearly died because he was drinking water in a play

The guidelines of 2 litres a day is the bare minimum and not enough for health, clear eyes, good skin etc. IMHO around double that would probably be about the best and you wouldnā€™t be stopping at every services for a wee

good_friend:
I would like to be noble like Luke and not get involved but -

Too much water consumption can be a sign of diabetes or prostate cancer so either way you should get checked

Itā€™s perfectly possible to drink too much water and get yourself hospitalised. I think it was the actor (Anthony Andrews?) who nearly died because he was drinking water in a play

The guidelines of 2 litres a day is the bare minimum and not enough for health, clear eyes, good skin etc. IMHO around double that would probably be about the best and you wouldnā€™t be stopping at every services for a wee

So going by what you are saying and I could be wrong, but dozy 2 should be dead with all the fantasy water heā€™s drinking, Walters quotes not mine

nightline:
So going by what you are saying and I could be wrong, but dozy 2 should be dead with all the fantasy water heā€™s drinking, Walters quotes not mine

You really are this stupid arenā€™t you, I thought at first you were kidding.

I was involved in cycle racing a long time ago. I heard of an organiser who warned the riders that it would get much hotter as the race progressed and he advised "drink plenty and stay hydrated "one hero drank about a gallon in twenty minutes and promptly died .If you use a toilet bowl the water should be about the colour of syrup ,if its more like treacle then you are not drinking enough water.

alamcculloch:
I was involved in cycle racing a long time ago. I heard of an organiser who warned the riders that it would get much hotter as the race progressed and he advised "drink plenty and stay hydrated "one hero drank about a gallon in twenty minutes and promptly died .If you use a toilet bowl the water should be about the colour of syrup ,if its more like treacle then you are not drinking enough water.

Why I always just sip. Guzzling it down is dangerous as your mate found out.

alamcculloch:

I prefer my water clear and from a bottle. Saves getting backache when drinking too.

[emoji2] sorry mate.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk