In Cab Exercising

UKtramp:
Athough I am saying per hour, it depends on how hard I am exercising, weather if I drink more or less, main point is plenty of water, I just sip all the time on a bottle of water. I will certainly drink no less than 5 or 6 bottles daily.

You’re not very good at this advice giving malarkey are you. You’ve gone from just plain wrong (1 litre per hour) to remarkably vague ( 250 ml per hour, maybe more maybe less, it depends).

“Your body needs water or other fluids to work properly and to avoid dehydration. That’s why it’s important to drink enough fluids. In climates such as the UK’s, we shoulddrink about 1.2 litres (six to eight glasses) of fluid every day to stop us getting dehydrated.”

nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pa … rinks.aspx

Too much water is called hyponatremia, and can be fatal. Might be worthwhile talking to your brother in law because if you’re drinking too much water whilst exercising, you could be in potential trouble. You lose essential salts through sweat, drinking too much water will will compound the loss of sodium.

It’s very difficult to drink enough water to do yourself any harm - it’s a combination of the volume and the time in which you take it on board that causes the problem.

The chances of getting kidney stones and other uninary tract problems is greatly increased by sustained, mild dehydration.

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:
Athough I am saying per hour, it depends on how hard I am exercising, weather if I drink more or less, main point is plenty of water, I just sip all the time on a bottle of water. I will certainly drink no less than 5 or 6 bottles daily.

You’re not very good at this advice giving malarkey are you. You’ve gone from just plain wrong (1 litre per hour) to remarkably vague ( 250 no per hour, maybe more maybe less, it depends).

“Your body needs water or other fluids to work properly and to avoid dehydration. That’s why it’s important to drink enough fluids. In climates such as the UK’s, we shoulddrink about 1.2 litres (six to eight glasses) of fluid every day to stop us getting dehydrated.”

Too much water is called hyponatremia, and can be fatal. Might be worthwhile talking to your brother in law because if you’re drinking too much water whilst exercising, you could be in potential trouble. You lose essential salts through sweat, drinking too much water will will compound the loss of sodium.

So that is it for your input is it? pop on google and try to find out how much water the government recommends you to drink. Why don’t you just try it for yourself. Please don’t try telling me about how much water I drink and that I am wrong. You are a google arm chair gymnast, dont try to educate someone like myself, if I needed your hair brained advice I would go on google myself. :unamused:

slowlane:
It’s very difficult to drink enough water to do yourself any harm - it’s a combination of the volume and the time in which you take it on board that causes the problem.

The chances of getting kidney stones and other uninary tract problems is greatly increased by sustained, mild dehydration.

Oh you can’t tell captain catwoman anything, he will know it all. Only exercise he gets is running to the management to grass some poor sod up.

Captain Caveman 76:

too little water will do you more harm, you don’t exercise so don’t come telling me who looks like I do how much water I should drink. Why would I want to ask my brother in law?

500ml of water an hour is waaaay too much,trolling is ok i guess,but when we’re talking about peoples health it’s not really funny anymore.
If you are active and do some of the exercises suggested then 2-3 liters will be enough.And yes,you can certainly drink too much water,you might be ok for a while but it certainly wont be good for you in the long run.

Neverstress:
500ml of water an hour is waaaay too much,trolling is ok i guess,but when we’re talking about peoples health it’s not really funny anymore.
If you are active and do some of the exercises suggested then 2-3 liters will be enough.And yes,you can certainly drink too much water,you might be ok for a while but it certainly wont be good for you in the long run.

Works for me, and it isnt too much, I sip constantly on water. You are no expert quite clearly, read the government recommendations you fool as you are way out. :unamused: Where do you people come from.

UKtramp:

Neverstress:

Works for me, and it isnt too much, I sip constantly on water. You are no expert quite clearly, read the government recommendations you fool as you are way out. :unamused: Where do you people come from.

Thats really funny, you abuse me for giving out government guidelines, then tell someone else to go check them! :laughing:

Hehe,you’re suggestion people should drink 500ml an hour and you have the cheek to call someone else a fool.
I guess the troll comment was spot on.

Captain Caveman 76:
Thats really funny, you abuse me for giving out government guidelines, then tell someone else to go check them! :laughing:

So tell me, what exercise do you do? I have caught you out so many times on here from you having multiple degrees to being a teacher, you are an absolute joke mate and a grass which makes it even worse.

Neverstress:
Hehe,you’re suggestion people should drink 500ml an hour and you have the cheek to call someone else a fool.

I guess your right then eh, you should pal up with captain supergrass your about as clever as he is.

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

So tell me, what exercise do you do? I have caught you out so many times on here from you having multiple degrees to being a teacher, you are an absolute joke mate and a grass which makes it even worse.

Why can’t you admit you were wrong? You dropped a bollock, but instead of holding your hands up you turn on anyone who tried to help.

Captain Caveman 76:

Nearly forgot, your neighbors having a garden party at 9.30am. That one has to be the funniest of them all.

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

Why can’t you admit you were wrong? You dropped a bollock, but instead of holding your hands up you turn on anyone who tried to help.

Some people simply will not admit that they’re wrong.He knows he’s wrong,we know he’s wrong.That’s all that matters really.

Well it was fun,have a nice evening guys.

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

Try to help■■? Are you totally insane. I said I did not measure my water I just drink it, but oh no you come on spouting and running your mouth off of “your’e not very good at this advice malarkey are you” then run your mouth off by telling me to go ask my brother in law. Don’t try to be clever with me as your not good enough. I do not need someone like you who is simply trying to nit pick everything someone says and try to make yourself look clever, well your certainly not clever and you certainly don’t impress me in the slightest.

Neverstress:

As soon as the word troll is mentioned, my alarm bells ring, it is the trolls themselves that always say this, Now lets take a little look at your posts shall we. Oh here you are asking for advice of getting a driving job after you have left it for 12 months, Then in another post you say you haven’t driven for 18 months, another post asking about how you get a shower as you now have a tramping job, in another post you call a loading bay a ramp and in another you are asking if anyone can read your tacho card after 18 months!!! Now I don’t think you have much to say have you? I think your posts sort of speak for them self. It’s clear as glass you are yet another dreamer fantasist of being a driver. As for typing hehe, who the hell types that!

5 hand shuffles a night are great exercise but it does mean i have to drink 6 litres of water to make up for lost fluids. my pee is a strange colour though.

i religiously perform my in cab excercises every single morning as soon as i sit up on the bunk…up one two…down one two…then repeat as i put on my other sock. :unamused:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

You’re not very good at this advice giving malarkey are you. You’ve gone from just plain wrong (1 litre per hour) to remarkably vague ( 250 ml per hour, maybe more maybe less, it depends).

I would have thought your figures of 2 pints of clear water a day would be about right, and probably considerably more than most folk drink. Tramp’s nearly a pint an hour seems bit OTT, may be he has a catheter tube plumbed through a hole in the floor? evryone thinks the puddle underneath is the aircon.

A few years back I was on some hard manual labour during a hot spell in the summer, I could have been drinking a pint an hour during the day, I started to suffer with bad leg cramps in the evening - it turned out I was probably sweating all the salts out and as salt is an important electrolyte cramp was the result - I ended up adding a bit of salt to every other bottle (just a tiny bit, not enough to taste) and it cured the cramps.

Bluey Circles:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

I would have thought your figures of 2 pints of clear water a day would be about right, and probably considerably more than most folk drink. Tramp’s nearly a pint an hour seems bit OTT, may be he has a catheter tube plumbed through a hole in the floor? evryone thinks the puddle underneath is the aircon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well most of his posts are just pure undiluted trolling pish.now we know why theres so much.