im at home

yes im sat at home, there is no work at freightliner, tay group or dhl. this is happening about once a week so its jobs at home to do today.

anybody else having this. :confused: :confused:

to be fair though freightliner are knocking back the subbies so their own drivers are working and 2 weeks monday i will be back there on the cards for them.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ive been at home all week :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

164480:

been at home since March :open_mouth:

Tiger.

164480:

me to been ill :frowning: but feel much better today…

Seven days work since end of March all agency, but I’m a newbie.

One assessment at Reed Boardall but they had no jobs at the time, very strange. Assessment at Turners which went very well, said they woud be in touch, heard nothing since!

But keeping a smile, just!‘:)’

164480:

Ditto. Got some for next week, thank zb.

If you get bored Alex you could always have a ride on my bus and see how easy life is :stuck_out_tongue: .
I will keep an eye out for you down at Stourton when i go past.

I am at home too, not had much for a few months now.

I’ve managed to find one day’s work this week so far (and given that it’s Friday today I’m unlikely to find any more).

I’m off into Hull on Monday to register with The Best Connection which I’m 99% sure will be complete waste of fuel as I can’t see them offering me much if any work that’s local enough to me to be worthwhile but I suppose there’s no harm in trying.

Paul

jon boy 100:
If you get bored Alex you could always have a ride on my bus and see how easy life is :stuck_out_tongue: .
I will keep an eye out for you down at Stourton when i go past.

thanks for the offer jon but somehow i think il decline that one :laughing: :laughing: what route are you on i live at rothwell on wood lane you can wave cos me and the kids sometimes wave at the passengers looking through our windows. :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Tonight, I’ll be finishing a five day shift with Manpower (Royal mail), and have just been told that there’s nothing for next week!!.. :unamused:

In the previous four weeks, I’ve only had two shifts. :frowning:

Me 2 been off for 3 days this week no work, :cry:
Been offered a shift tonight Tesco :open_mouth: Stil 6 hours s better than none :confused:
This has been asked but what is going on is this the end :question: I dont see how ths can get any better :question:

I had a crap October, but, since last friday, I aint stopped. Im off today and yesterday to keep my hours right, I`m back on tomorrow for a four day thrash, then off wednesday [my choice] for a short break, then back on.

I am told, that it is picking up across the board, we shall see :unamused:

Im at home as well only because im working tonight.(taxi driving) now due to family commitments.However there is an advert in my local rag the chronicle for 60 :open_mouth: yes 60 class 1 drivers at middlewich various shifts its agency but here is the phone no for anyone thats interested 07826 945716 :smiley:

just found out that im at home monday as well. :imp: :imp: :imp:

had today off but am back out sunday

just had a fone call from a firm i used to work for their really busy next week so fingers crossed i’ll be busy too,

Well if they’re really really busy then feel free to point them my way too cos apart from Monday I’m doing nowt next week at the moment…

Paul

I saw a freightliner today with a container on it was in midge hall leyland
04 plate daf it was

repton:
Well if they’re really really busy then feel free to point them my way too cos apart from Monday I’m doing nowt next week at the moment…

Paul

if they need anybody else ill let you know paul,their foning me in morning.