I'm a transport god*! Bow before me peasants

Have a very productive Saturday and Sunday running to Italy. I do like to make the most of my available hours! :wink:

IMG_0853.JPG

• This is clearly a joke, we all know I’m a moron

You’d of had it done in half the time had you not had so many breaks :smiley:

840km in 9 hours? That’s a good 90km/ h you got there!

Sorry just look better, 723 km, still a good speed, what truck was that in?

Pah! You wasted an entire minute on that 9hrs! Workshy so-and-so! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drive 2 mins have a 1hr 20min break, drive for 5 mins have a 1hr 53 min break. That’s how I roll on motorways too.

How’d you make it to Italy, sure you’re not in Thurrock? You tried the Queen’s on a local to make sure?

Oh well I left my card in on other work all weekend. Life goes on.

James the cat:
Drive 2 mins have a 1hr 20min break, drive for 5 mins have a 1hr 53 min break. That’s how I roll on motorways too.

How’d you make it to Italy, sure you’re not in Thurrock? You tried the Queen’s on a local to make sure?

That’s waiting for a ferry, few minutes driving into ferry, then 1hr 53 on ferry. May surprise you to know you need to get a ferry or train to get to Italy…what else did you think that period was?!

short walk:
Sorry just look better, 723 km, still a good speed, what truck was that in?

An R620

slowlane:
Pah! You wasted an entire minute on that 9hrs! Workshy so-and-so! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If I’d known at time I’d have done a spin round rest area to make it 9!

switchlogic:

James the cat:

That’s waiting for a ferry, few minutes driving into ferry, then 1hr 53 on ferry. May surprise you to know you need to get a ferry or train to get to Italy…what else did you think that period was?!

Luke you’re hittin me with those defensive vibes so early in the morning. I’ve only just had my cup of good morning America. Keep your beard on just for the minute, it was a tease.

Leave him alone Feline Jimmy, he’s tired…he’s driven all the way to Italia ffs. :laughing:

robroy:
Leave him alone Feline Jimmy, he’s tired…he’s driven all the way to Italia ffs. :laughing:

Amen brother Rob. Let a sleepy dog rest

James the cat:

switchlogic:

James the cat:

Luke you’re hittin me with those defensive vibes so early in the morning. I’ve only just had my cup of good morning America. Keep your beard on just for the minute, it was a tease.

Oh I’m sorry you took exception to me replying, I just thought you needed some help with your geographical knowledge since it seems to be lacking somewhat :wink:

As for 1045 being ‘early in the morning’… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Are you a student masquerading as a lorry driver?

switchlogic:

James the cat:

switchlogic:

James the cat:

Oh I’m sorry you took exception to me replying, I just thought you needed some help with your geographical knowledge since it seems to be lacking somewhat :wink:

As for 1045 being ‘early in the morning’… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Always with the negative waves logic, always with them negative waves.

1159 is late morning. 1106 is way before the birds. I don’t function without a cup of brown.

still not as quick as my grandad in his lancaster…theres another quid for you… :smiley:

Nothing negative about that, I was providing a public service educating the mentally challenged :wink:

dieseldog999:
still not as quick as my grandad in his lancaster…theres another quid for you… :smiley:

His navigation can’t have been much good if he ended up in Italy :smiley:

switchlogic:

dieseldog999:

he was a forerunner of being a steering wheel attendant and just follwed his tomtom.when the dresden.berlin runs got sameoldsameold,he just crawled up the gaffers bum and got milans and rome instead.he was in the orange lodge so bombing the vatican was like a paid holiday for him. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

switchlogic:

dieseldog999:

he was a forerunner of being a steering wheel attendant and just follwed his tomtom.when the dresden.berlin runs got sameoldsameold,he just crawled up the gaffers bum and got milans and rome instead.he was in the orange lodge so bombing the vatican was like a paid holiday for him. :slight_smile:

Hmmmm, I see. I’ve a feeling your Grandad never met the ground :wink: