Here's a good run!

Just received my orders for next week. Got to be in Genoa Italy for Monday, get a ferry from there to Sicily. From Sicily to Naples. Then on to Bari and on to Ireland. Blimey! :open_mouth:

what are you doing tuesday?

Take plenty of pictures.

Sicily is one of my favourite places.
June is one of the best times to go.

Lucky you.

Thats the courier job, ■■■■
Expected back in Ireland Fri night, 20 hrs driving per day, kip across seats, minimum wage

Sounds a fun experience - good luck

Approx 4080 miles depending on exact places, at 70mph that’d take 60hrs without stopping / starting / building up speed / obeying speed limits etc, so more likely around 75 hrs actual drive time :open_mouth:
We can only do 90hrs a fortnight. I’ll stick with the tacho :smiley:

and i thought id got a good un louth to immingham to lochailort (fort william ) 434miles hope a 10 will cover it

waynedl:
Approx 4080 miles depending on exact places, at 70mph that’d take 60hrs without stopping / starting / building up speed / obeying speed limits etc, so more likely around 75 hrs actual drive time :open_mouth:

But I get 2 weeks off! :wink:

bigvern1:

waynedl:

But I get 2 weeks off! :wink:

And we will see how long that lasts.

And I care what you think because? :unamused:

bigvern1:
And I care what you think because? :unamused:

If you want opinions or comments then keep em to yourself. :unamused:

We will see :unamused:

As stated…Why should what you say matter? It doesn’t. Since you made a ridiculous statement about a delicate subject last year. Your opinions matter not a jot. So when I ask you personally for an opinion,then what you say may interest me.

bigvern1:
As stated…Why should what you say matter? It doesn’t. Since you made a ridiculous statement about a delicate subject last year. Your opinions matter not a jot. So when I ask you personally for an opinion,then what you say may interest me.

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t get all excited about your run to Italy for however how long in a van sleeping across the seats :laughing:

Mmmmmmmmmmm can’t seem to understand why I’m not excited for you. You just keep up with the crap work it will save inflicting it on someone else.

Watch out for the mafia.

bald bloke:
Watch out for the mafia.

sod the mafia, it’s the TAFFia you need to watch out for.

If its of interest Vern I think it sounds great just don’t eat too much pasta / pizza and 2 weeks what a bonus, having said that I would be wanting work during time off!!!

I won’t be able to stay home for 2 weeks to be honest. And when you get paid £200 net, to collect one pallet from Milan.
I think this “Crap work” is ideal.

bigvern1:
I won’t be able to stay home for 2 weeks to be honest. And when you get paid £200 net, to collect one pallet from Milan.
I think this “Crap work” is ideal.

If it lasts ! Which I doubt. I wager you’ll be whingeing about it soon enough. Being made to work weeks 3&4 for no extra or worse not being payed atall. And 20 hrs a day and sleeping across the seats is a fast way to an early funeral. But hey good luck.

Good luck bigvern, at least you have got the get up and go attitude to do the job that you are doing! Enjoy the trip and keep us posted on how its going. Maybe some pics too :laughing:

Safe trip