Trip to italy (diary sort of )

right as i metioned in the euro forum

im off on a trip to italy (Pescara)

so i thought id do a little diary here

so far the trip is for 13 days but that might change

the itineray, itenrarray, , shedule is

leave aberdeen tommorrow and run down to our biggelswade depot via our stirling depot

then on firday got some bits and bobs to unload at biggelswade then its the start of the trip propper start running down to Pescara in italy do our delivery then run back to goussainville near paris, then ive got to hot foot it back to the uk via and get as close to worcester as i can the following friday as ive got to take a full weekend off then on the monday do a collection in worcester and deliver it near salisbury on the tuesday once finished return to our biggelswade depot and drop off what we collected in goussainville then it should be a case of a straight run home to aberdeen

but as usuall all this could change

ive never done a continetal trip before so this could get interesting at least the company is sending an experiance porter with me

might not be much added whilst im over in euroland but i’ll be uploading pics and telling u all of my experiances when we get back to the uk as i’ll have a whole weekend to do it

taraa for now

for those of u that havent seen it yet heres the beast / blunderbus or whatever im calling it this week

not a good pick but ill get some better ones up as soon as

Good luck. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bloody hell neil, it will be well cosy for the both of you in that pod for nearly 2 weeks. :wink: :wink: :wink:

the porter mainly sleeps in the back unless its freezing or full, but not havin been on a trip with gary before im not sure what he’ll do as it is a bit cosy with two of u up there.

funnily enough JD as i was typing the op i seem to remember speaking to you about doing euro work on staurday night for some reason

maybe u might not remember

Nar, porter sleeps in the back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good Luck mate i hope you have a good trip to euroland and like JD said bloody hell Neil, it will be well cosy for the both of you in that pod for nearly 2 weeks. :laughing: :laughing:

have a good’en!
Stay safe,
Josh :smiley:

your porter will probably be asleep for most of the day anyway, so won’t need much at night :laughing:

mr shifter:
your porter will probably be asleep for most of the day anyway, so won’t need much at night :laughing:

Better put a lock on your sleeping bag in that case. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On the serious side, have a good trip & stay safe. :wink:

farmer:
funnily enough JD as i was typing the op i seem to remember speaking to you about doing euro work on staurday night for some reason

maybe u might not remember

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: for some reason i cant quite remember.

i think you need more than 3 embarassed smilies to cover your antics that night sir :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh yes, have you found that extra reverse gear yet?

shuttlespanker:
i think you need more than 3 embarassed smilies to cover your antics that night sir :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: there you go you can have 4 but i dont know what you mean.

anyway mr spankey have you finished sending my wife secret messages yet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you sly bugger good job my nights out have come to an end for a while, cos i dont trust you. :laughing:

jessicas dad:

shuttlespanker:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: there you go you can have 4 but i dont know what you mean.

anyway mr spankey have you finished sending my wife secret messages yet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you sly bugger good job my nights out have come to an end for a while, cos i dont trust you. :laughing:

much better, and i’m not surprised :laughing: :laughing:

no, cos she’s very nice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

very wise man not trusting me. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and you still never answered the original question :confused:

have you found that extra reverse gear?

shuttlespanker:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i remember the conversation now but ive forgotten what you said. pm me and il try tomorrow. :wink:

jessicas dad:
good job my nights out have come to an end for a while, cos i dont trust you. :laughing:

Ah yes, but have your early morning starts finished :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:

jessicas dad:
good job my nights out have come to an end for a while, cos i dont trust you. :laughing:

Ah yes, but have your early morning starts finished :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

well whats happened is cos im back sort off on 4am and 4.30 starts means i dont do nights out, plus its quiet on that front cos they have gone the agency route getting them in to cover the late stuff.

jessicas dad:

shuttlespanker:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i remember the conversation now but ive forgotten what you said. pm me and il try tomorrow. :wink:

PM sent :smiley:

Time for an update a bit boring iknow but thats us at biggelswade

pretty un eventful run down apart from the aftermath of the little incident at dishforth on the a1

had were lunch at carlisle got that truckstop is a dive now wasnt great before but come on

had another 3/4 at stibington diner was ok

so now im sitting in our yard at biggelswade just finished sortin out the pod and just chillin now great

thanks for all the comments so far i think ive just got to try and enjoy the continental part of the trip and not worry about it to much

as soon as i get the chance ill take some photos and get them posted

just to let you know, thre is no “K” in Macon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know, hat, coat, door, bye bye before the post police get here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

time for a little update

no pics for the moment will post pics when i get back to the uk or find a wifi hotspot

currently at the foot of mont blanc the parking area where u pic up ur pass for transiting the tunnel be here all day

friday we crossed over and after a visit to a pidou and tobbaco alley ran down to riems spent friday night there

have been running with one of our other wagons since we crossed over on the same train

anyway saturday morning ran for 4.5 hrs which took us to about 30 km from MACON where we had a 3/4 then we went our separate ways.

then me and garry stopped at macon for fuel and a shower then we ran to where we are just now

will be entrering italy monday morning and should leave italy at some point on wednensday

thats all for now folks will post the pics when i get back to the uk

P.S
seem to be enjoying driving over here for the moment anyway

but i cant see that staement changing any time soon but u really never know■■?