If your scared of heights dont watch this

io9.com/5639113/the-scariest-vid … of-science

andy.

Already posted with a lengthy thread weeks ago

The video had been removed when I tried to watch it last time.

Thanks for posting this link, Andy. Not that I enjoyed it - made me feel a bit queasy TBH. :blush: :blush:

marcustandy:
The video had been removed when I tried to watch it last time.

Thanks for posting this link, Andy. Not that I enjoyed it - made me feel a bit queasy TBH. :blush: :blush:

Same here, I was alright until he went outside and they said he was free climbing. :open_mouth:

I have a great fear of heights, being near the edge of tall buildings and of deep.still dark water!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Some say that it is not a fear of “heights” but a fear of “falling”!! Whatever!

When I saw that i felt sick, my hands started to sweat and my stomach turned.

Call it a fear of what ever you want but to me that was just plain old, scare the crap out of you FEAR!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bullitt:
I have a great fear of heights, being near the edge of tall buildings and of deep.still dark water!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Call it a fear of what ever you want but to me that was just plain old, scare the crap out of you FEAR!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

So not only does the wavey suspension of a Reno Magnum make you sick, the height of the cab does too! :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

I’m the same and I think it’s right about the fear of falling not the height itself. I’m okay at any height as long as what I’m in or on is safe. Put me in a plane at 39000ft and it doesn’t bother me. Put me in a cable car 2000ft above a valley, no problem either. Now put me 20ft off the ground in a tree and I’m starting to [zb] myself as this ain’t safe and I’m gonna do some serious damage if I fall. :open_mouth: Similar sort of fear on some roller-coasters too. That point where they get to the top before going round the corner to drop down always [zb]s me up because it doesn’t feel safe at all being 500ft up in an small open-air cart with only an inch thick metal bar being the difference between life or death. :open_mouth:

I’ve got a similar fear with large expanses of water as well, but if the boat is big enough I’m okay. :open_mouth:

But you wouldn’t get me up that mast in the video for ANYTHING ! :open_mouth: :cry: