And you think your job is bad!

Now, as someone who is hates heights, this scared the crap out of me, but I guess its a job and so,eomes got to do it, wouldn’t mind knowing how much they earn for it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgO4Gd4RhvM

And these guys climbed this for fun…

youtube.com/watch?feature=en … k9KW2meQYA

That is unbelievable. No way in the world would i take that job, not even for all the money in the world.

Al

KINELL NO WAY JOSE :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

no chance i bet coming back down is harder :confused: though

I thought that looked pretty cool…

W

would be a pretty cool job for a base jumper lol…takes ages to get up but you could be back down in minutes lol

Heart in mouth job!! Only just starting to breathe easy…

gogzy:
would be a pretty cool job for a base jumper lol…takes ages to get up but you could be back down in minutes lol

I had a look about on the net about that, apparently jumping off with a parachute isn’t an option because of the cables that support the tower, so the only way down is the same way they got up there! All well and good, until you think about the parts where they had to haul themselves up on to bits of the tower, I wouldn’t fancy having to do those bits in reverse.

not for me :open_mouth:

did you see 1 of the other clips there, “scared of heights? don’t watch this” now thats some crazy kids, how’d they get up there, and why■■?