Don't look down

Anyone else watching channel 4

Jesus :open_mouth:

watching it now . let them get on with it , it won’t cost the nhs a penny if it goes wrong .

nuts

Do keep up.It was posted in Bullys Bar on Jan 14th.Why post when it has started.?

Got some big nuts to do it lol , that mustang is crazy like

Yep watching… 2 hours of interogation!!! Sounds like T&T hamming it up to me!

Had me feeling bad watching it lol

Didn’t enjoy it at all. Watching Top Gear instead

What you lot on about now :open_mouth: :grimacing:

■■■■ that.

Lusk:

It would appear that some members suffer with a bit of vertigo :unamused:

:

Lusk:

It would appear that some members suffer with a bit of vertigo :unamused:

I’m sorry, but I’m not the sharpest knife in the block and am therefore still as puzzled as ever!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

It was a documentary about free climbing with no safety kit.Cranes and radio masts.High rise blocks and suspension bridges doing back flips on the top for the buzz.
An English lad went to Kiev ,Ukraine to meet a guy who did the same.

^^^^
Thank you :smiley:

In Kiev,this Mustang nutter was hanging off the edge of high buildings with two hands,then let one hand go to be dangling with one hand.He got the English lad to hang him off the bridge with one hand while holding on to each other.
The Russian Commando police took them away to the cop shop for two hours then released with no charges.

toby1234abc:
In Kiev,this Mustang nutter was hanging off the edge of high buildings with two hands,then let one hand go to be dangling with one hand.He got the English lad to hang him off the bridge with one hand while holding on to each other.
The Russian Commando police took them away to the cop shop for two hours then released with no charges.

Toby, are you sure the commando police were Russian?

And there was me thinking that Kiev is in the Ukraine. :wink: :grimacing: