If it's got horsepower i'll like it!

I used to ride, train and breed horses.They say horses are a symbol of an independant soul, mounting up and riding off into the sunset. Well trucks are much the same I reckon! They’re for people who like independance, within reason :smiley:
Here are the pictures as a continuation to my posts in newbie wannabe drivers (French female )

I still love horses but riding on a beach beats dodging Tarmac lorries on busy A roads anyday!
The coloured horses are some of the 60 odd I bred.I’m into cats now.
I love motorbikes, off-roading/green-laneing and I’m mad keen on going to watch truck-racing.
Shame I can’t seem to meet a decent bloke who likes the same!!! :smiley:

WOW -Great snaps H! Snaps of the horses not bad either . I will try to sort some of my stuff out & post it .

horse-power:
Shame I can’t seem to meet a decent bloke who likes the same!!! :smiley:

if that’s you in the photo and you normally dress like that I can learn to like it, and learn very quickly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Ignore him, he’s away all week! You’d be better off with someone on day work, you know, the home every night type. Just like me… :wink:

wonders how spanky hasnt noticed this thread

gogzy:

i have :wink:

but i’m leaving it for perverts like yourself Gogzy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

i have :wink:

but i’m leaving it for perverts like yourself Gogzy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lmao, im not perverted like you spanky.

:smiley: Do I dress like that for work?
No not quite! :laughing:
I see plenty of blokes in shorts and singlets, during the ‘mini heat wave’ we call summer
but I prefer to go unnoticed just in case I muck up a reverse! :blush:
Actually it’s taken this long for reversing to sort of sink in, and I really enjoy it (reversing) rather than dreading it like I first did.
I’m a frustrated fashion consultant too, mad on clothes and fashion photography, so I can ‘morph’ quite a few styles!
Here’s work look and fashion shoot look!

So… about my future man
Ideally he owns trucks! Well this is so I can have my own unit!
I don’t mind what time he’s home, because I’m always out driving anyway!But whe he’s home before me he’ll feed and walk the dog and make me a cuppa and perhaps a meal!
We’d probably be passing ships in the day and night! :smiley: I’d be finishing as he started and vice versa!
On days off we’d go truck racing or green-laneing, or me pillion on his motorbike up to Matlock for a stroll
And we’d plan holidays like mounting up and herding cattle on a ranch in Wyoming or Arizona, we’d also get some trucking in whilst we were out there!

spanky she drives a daf…:smiley:

'She drives a DAF… :smiley: Is that good…or bad…?

I drive whatever i’m told to! and occasionally an old Scania and a very old rigid!
My favs are the older DAFs as I like the gearbox better for some reason, and I just lurve the DAF horn!!! :smiley:
Otherwise, it’s good old Axors but I don’t like them in the wet, I creep round roundabouts if it’s raining and I’ve got a full load!
On my third ever outing I was sent off in an Actros 500, I couldn’t believe I was being paid to drive it! I would have paid them!! :smiley:

horse-power:

I drive whatever i’m told to! and occasionally an old Scania and a very old rigid!
My favs are the older DAFs as I like the gearbox better for some reason, and I just lurve the DAF horn!!! :smiley:
Otherwise, it’s good old Axors but I don’t like them in the wet, I creep round roundabouts if it’s raining and I’ve got a full load!
On my third ever outing I was sent off in an Actros 500, I couldn’t believe I was being paid to drive it! I would have paid them!! :smiley:

thats good, ask spanky he has 5 of them, one being the biggest one in the uk…made up of matchsticks and chewing gum :wink:

gogzy:

horse-power:

thats good, ask spanky he has 5 of them, one being the biggest one in the uk…made up of matchsticks and chewing gum :wink:

yeah, but i also have a motorbike licence, enjoy truck shows and don’t mind dogs :slight_smile:

wey hey, i’m in there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well, i do meat most of the criteria :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

mind you, i would obviously require more piccies (in various states of dress/undress) to confirm any interest :wink:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

horse-power:

yeah, but i also have a motorbike licence, enjoy truck shows and don’t mind dogs :slight_smile:

wey hey, i’m in there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well, i do meat most of the criteria :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

mind you, i would obviously require more piccies (in various states of dress/undress) to confirm any interest :wink:

lmao,

horse-power:
:smiley: Do I dress like that for work?
No not quite! :laughing:
I see plenty of blokes in shorts and singlets, during the ‘mini heat wave’ we call summer
but I prefer to go unnoticed just in case I muck up a reverse! :blush:
Actually it’s taken this long for reversing to sort of sink in, and I really enjoy it (reversing) rather than dreading it like I first did.
I’m a frustrated fashion consultant too, mad on clothes and fashion photography, so I can ‘morph’ quite a few styles!
Here’s work look and fashion shoot look!

So… about my future man
Ideally he owns trucks! Well this is so I can have my own unit!
I don’t mind what time he’s home, because I’m always out driving anyway!But whe he’s home before me he’ll feed and walk the dog and make me a cuppa and perhaps a meal!
We’d probably be passing ships in the day and night! :smiley: I’d be finishing as he started and vice versa!
On days off we’d go truck racing or green-laneing, or me pillion on his motorbike up to Matlock for a stroll
And we’d plan holidays like mounting up and herding cattle on a ranch in Wyoming or Arizona, we’d also get some trucking in whilst we were out there!

youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOj … re=related
:wink:

Well Spanky :smiley:
Re. your suggestions of more photos required! Let me assure you that my washboard abs are not in question here :laughing:
However, as the actress said to the Bishop…Show us your trucks!!
And do you have a sixpack? By that I don’t mean the sort you pick up at Bargain Booze (Other liquor stores are available) :laughing:
This is no Yorkie bar truckers fry-up ‘gal’ here :laughing:
I won’t bore you with what I eat, but it ain’t fried, doesn’t come in a bun, and is never fast food!
I could give classes on fitness, fashion and bore most women rigid on what I love about trucking :smiley:

horse-power:
Well Spanky :smiley:
Re. your suggestions of more photos required! Let me assure you that my washboard abs are not in question here :laughing:
However, as the actress said to the Bishop…Show us your trucks!!
And do you have a sixpack? By that I don’t mean the sort you pick up at Bargain Booze (Other liquor stores are available) :laughing:
This is no Yorkie bar truckers fry-up ‘gal’ here :laughing:
I won’t bore you with what I eat, but it ain’t fried, doesn’t come in a bun, and is never fast food!
I could give classes on fitness, fashion and bore most women rigid on what I love about trucking :smiley:

sorry to laugh but spankys a midgit, im taller than him, 2 of his drivers tower over him, he only employed a shorty so he felt tall LOL
see hes that small you cant find him in all those matchsticks and chewing gum

Is that a Scania I see at the back of the yard? :smiley:
The one that gets bricks hurled at it?? :smiley:
So as I’m skimming 6’ in heels Spanky will look very cute under my arm :smiley: :laughing:

Is now a good time to mention Mrs Spanky is a kung-fu Ninja ?

first reply in this thread, they are my 5 trucks :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57292#p681306

and the pic of mine that gogzy posted was taken at the entrance gate of truckfest, peterborough :wink:

Lycanthrope:
Is now a good time to mention Mrs Spanky is a kung-fu Ninja ?

will you shut up!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: