If it's got horsepower i'll like it!

shuttlespanker:

Lycanthrope:
Is now a good time to mention Mrs Spanky is a kung-fu Ninja ?

will you shut up!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I know that all too well!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

horse-power:
Is that a Scania I see at the back of the yard? :smiley:
The one that gets bricks hurled at it?? :smiley:
So as I’m skimming 6’ in heels Spanky will look very cute under my arm :smiley: :laughing:

nah thats at peterborough truckfest taking by yours truely here,

shuttlespanker:

suit yourself :confused: thought you could take a joke

Lycanthrope:

shuttlespanker:

To be fair I think his reply post was joking too matey, with a hint of shut the hell up behind it too :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

Lycanthrope:

shuttlespanker:

To be fair I think his reply post was joking too matey, with a hint of shut the hell up behind it too :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

horse-power:
and a very old rigid! and I just lurve the DAF horn!!! :smiley:

my god :open_mouth: :open_mouth: how many double entendres can you think up?
how old is this rigid you speak of? over 21 but under 60?
do you like any other type of horn :wink: :wink:

Speaking of Welsh here I am waiting in Abergavenny!
No double entendre intended!!
The rigid is nicknamed Hitler’s revenge’ and the other trucks don’t sound like the XF’s!!

Not a double D but a double anagram for Abergavenny = Vegan Near By +Bare Nag Envy. :blush:

horse-power:

Nice horse. :sunglasses:

horse-power:
'She drives a DAF… :smiley: Is that good…or bad…?

I drive whatever i’m told to! and occasionally an old Scania and a very old rigid!
My favs are the older DAFs as I like the gearbox better for some reason, and I just lurve the DAF horn!!! :smiley:
Otherwise, it’s good old Axors but I don’t like them in the wet, I creep round roundabouts if it’s raining and I’ve got a full load!
On my third ever outing I was sent off in an Actros 500, I couldn’t believe I was being paid to drive it! I would have paid them!! :smiley:

Rigid, horn and full load all in one post? The jokes are writing themselves… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Calm down you lot, the ECG machine is bound to pick up a heart flutter at your medical.

I fit most of the criteria, have time to clean the house, walk the dog and prepare great food. I live 30 miles from Matlock. I can appreciate a good fetlock and should have been born French

The downside is that I have probably eaten too much of my sumptuous food, have sampled enough St Emillion to make my nose go red… I don’t care about trucks, well, not anymore since seeing this thread, just going out to buy the Ladybird book of Horses :laughing:

I daren’t print the anagrams for horse power ! :laughing:

wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

harry:
I daren’t print the anagrams for horse power ! :laughing:

wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

A funny site H. Have you ever wondered why there is not any English word that can be made from the word Anagram? Except for “A Rag Man”

The word stifle is an anagram of itself.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Try computing Harry -…sad.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That gal left quite a big impression on that horses mind !

Hey Horse-power. Looking at your first pic on the horse you look just like Bo Derek. My big fear (or fervent wish) is that if you and Spanky do meet up he might just find you’re more Derek than Bo! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

billybigrig:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It took me ages to notice that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very good. :sunglasses:

the maoster:
Hey Horse-power. Looking at your first pic on the horse you look just like Bo Derek. My big fear (or fervent wish) is that if you and Spanky do meet up he might just find you’re more Derek than Bo! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

better Bo Derek than Bo Diddley or Bo Selecta :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well I’m still on the look out for a good bloke!!!

Going to Truckfest Northwest on sunday, when I finish delivering to Bookers Haydock :laughing:

Then Donnington later this month for the truck racing!

Can’t be too many of me out there, hard worker, not afraid of 4am starts, cars, trucks and motorbikes, and scrub up a treat, with a wardrobe of clothes that would make a stylist green with envy :smiley: