I Received $1.8 Millions Liberty Reserve Money From futuresi

yawn

Fancy going halves if I forward you my bank details? :wink:

I wouldn’t normally ask like this but can I borrow bit to buy a new wig? I went out side on the ferry and it blew away into the English channel. Last seen being worn by a seal.

switchlogic:
I wouldn’t normally ask like this but can I borrow bit to buy a new wig? I went out side on the ferry and it blew away into the English channel. Last seen being worn by a seal.

If rob won’t lend you it then I’ve just had an email from carpetright, they are doing up to 70% off rugs! Hope this helps. :laughing:

switchlogic:

I thought it was a seal! :wink:

I should point out that I didn’t start this thread. It was started by a 1 post spammer but the mods here have once again made a hash of things and made it look like I posted it. If they’d removed the whole thread as reported by at least 2 different people then it wouldn’t be here, which is the whole point of the alert system.

Rob K:
I should point out that I didn’t start this thread. It was started by a 1 post spammer but the mods here have once again made a hash of things and made it look like I posted it. If they’d removed the whole thread as reported by at least 2 different people then it wouldn’t be here, which is the whole point of the alert system.

So I’m not gonna get £20 for a new hair piece? ■■■■ you.