Off Topic Carryfast Bollocks Split From Feedback Forum

Fileep:
I don’t expect this post to last long before someone removes it!

What is it with the moderators on here, example 1, RobK has a pop at ady1, ady1 returns fire, moderator comes along and ady1 gets post removed yet RobK’s is left up!

ady1:

Rob K:

ady1:

Rob K:

ady1:

Quinny:

ady1:
yep been cut back as well,left yard at 3 a.m and got back at 17.30 a.m

Isn’t 14 1/2 hours enough then? :open_mouth: Or has the clock altered since last I looked at it?

Ken.

NO,why do 14 1/2 when your allowed to do 15 hrs,your at work so may as well make a day off it,pennies make pounds

LOL.

:unamused:

see thats why youve ended up with a few ropey vans,if youed of maximised your potencial earning over the years by not zb off home after 14.5 hrs you may of ended up with enough in the money box to buy yourself a truck instead,but as you seem like the rest of the idle [zb] on here who havent got a good days work in them youll end up running a few old trannies,ill wave as i pass you on my way to my first million

:laughing: As per usual, clueless and thick as [zb].

thick as in getting lost on a docks,thinking someone might give you a lift,going to look at a car thats in london and you end up in norfolk
clueless-knocking down a bus shelter whilst not knowing which side of the truck the steering wheel was on,yes you can cetainly talk abot thick and clueless billy cant you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ,anyway youve been a bit quite of late,not your normal sharp tonque,whats up, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
cant believe it took them that long to suss you, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: goodnight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Forum Rule #3

Rule 3 also covers Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster.

dd.

The post about double manning with a gay man, someone posts homophobic, illegal statement, the moderator states he has seen it and removes posts he does not agree with(does he agree with the remarks), the post is left up and nothing done about it .

truckyboy:
Ok…moment of truth…i am anti gay…if i could i would have them all shot…theres no room on this planet for people like that…i am a christian…believe in the lord…believe in adam and eve, and the bible…man and woman…woman and man…thats me…
So to get to the point…I would definitely not doubleman with a gay, and certainly dont bellieve in double manning with anyone else.
I believe that to double man with a woman would also be taboo, as nice as it may sound to some, my wife would not be too pleased, so i would have genuine grounds to refuse, for the same reason.

As an added bonus, I took my family out to central london one saturday a while ago, went to soho for a chinese…in full view of everyone, was a gay couple openly kissing and groping each other…i felt it was disgusting…and told them so which led to a big row…so thats what we have now we have allowed these gay scumbags to come out of the wardrobes…and look at how some are so pleased to tell the world about their ■■■■■■■■■ and gayness…the quicker they are obliterated…the better it will be for me.

I hate injustice and agree that we should all be treated as equals, one rule for all.

Rant over

I hate injustice too so shooting them is a bit over the top :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: but I can’t see anything wrong with the laws as they stood at the end of WW2 and during the 1950’s :bulb: and contrary to the pc zb’s ideas they were part of the society supported by and fought for by my parents’ generation who defeated Hitler.

It’s my guess that those perverts,who offended truckyboy,would say that generation,including my parents, were all mostly homophobic,racist, fascists and the hypocrites would probably also say that many types of natural,normal relationships between men and women are perverted.Which is probably why it’s more likely to see two blokes trying to marry each other and have kids in east enders storylines than for the girls in the series’ storylines to be doing what young women were put on this earth to do. :open_mouth: :imp:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72805#p933846

That previous post belongs in the doubling-up with a gay thread. That sentence sounds quite homophobic in retrospect but I don’t know how else to put it. Wasn’t Hitler camp?

Snudger:
That previous post belongs in the doubling-up with a gay thread. That sentence sounds quite homophobic in retrospect but I don’t know how else to put it. Wasn’t Hitler camp?

The relevant bit is that many of those,like my late Dad,who fought against Hitler and the nazis would,these days, be accused of racism and homophobia because they did’nt support ethnic integration (as opposed to multiculturalism) and they were’nt scared of calling a spade a spade (or a pervert a pervert in this case) and supported the laws and societal values of that time to match.

But it would have been ironic if they’d have caught Hitler and then also found him guilty of being involved in perverted ‘homosexual practices’ amongst all the charges against him. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I think you also seemed to miss the point I was making about the perverted ideas of the BBC soap storyline writers in East Enders etc in which they seem to be continually trying to make the case that having kids in the normal way,in a normal male/female relationship, (regardless of the age issue) ,is’nt as acceptable to their pc ideas,as same ■■■ relationships and/or having an adopted family raised in a same ■■■ household are. :open_mouth: :imp: :unamused:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

The relevant bit is that many of those,like my late Dad,who fought against Hitler and the nazis would,these days, be accused of racism and homophobia because they did’nt support ethnic integration (as opposed to multiculturalism) and they were’nt scared of calling a spade a spade (or a pervert a pervert in this case) and supported the laws and societal values of that time to match.

But it would have been ironic if they’d have caught Hitler and then also found him guilty of being involved in perverted ‘homosexual practices’ amongst all the charges against him. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I think you also seemed to miss the point I was making about the perverted ideas of the BBC soap storyline writers in East Enders etc in which they seem to be continually trying to make the case that having kids in the normal way,in a normal male/female relationship, (regardless of the age issue) ,is’nt as acceptable to their pc ideas,as same ■■■ relationships and/or having an adopted family raised in a same ■■■ household are. :open_mouth: :imp: :unamused:

Yet another bigot, live and let live man!

Carryfast, your Dad would have been in the observer corp or maybe the land army :wink: , not fighting Hitler.

Wheel Nut:
Carryfast, your Dad would have been in the observer corp or maybe the land army :wink: , not fighting Hitler.

:open_mouth:

8th Army Italy 1945 actually Wheelnut.Which if you know your history meant fighting the Germans in Northern Italy from Venice to Trieste and ironically some of those who survived all that were then killed fighting with the Yugoslavs in Istria and in Palestine fighting with the Jews. :open_mouth: :unamused:

Luckily for me my Dad was’nt one of the casualties having narrowly missed being blown up by a anti tank mine planted by the Yugoslavs on the road between Trieste and Pola not long long after the Germans had surrendered and then having been demobbed at the end of a regular transport run from Trieste to Villach instead of being shipped out to Palestine . :wink:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

Yet another PC do gooder. :unamused:

I’m no more bigoted than many of those who fought to stop the place being taken over by some ‘really’ bigoted zb’s and if the perverts think they faced harsh justice under the British and American WW2 generation’s (correct) values and laws they would have known what ‘bigoted’ really means if the Germans had won instead. :imp: :unamused: :unamused:

Instead of which we’ve now got blokes being sent to prison for shagging women over the age of consent while we’ve got perverts being allowed to do what they would have been jailed for in the 1950’s and the perverts in same ■■■ relationships asking to be married in church and to be allowed to adopt a family,and the double standards of ethnic Africans taking advantage of the pc ideas of ethnic integration,instead of multiculturalism,by forgetting all about their own ‘culture’ and being ‘racist’ when it suits them,by preferring an ethnic european bird to an ethnic African one. :imp: :unamused:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

I’m no more bigoted than many of those who fought to stop the place being taken over by some ‘really’ bigoted zb’s and if the perverts think they faced harsh justice under the British and American WW2 generation’s (correct) values and laws they would have known what ‘bigoted’ really means if the Germans had won instead. :imp: :unamused: :unamused:

Instead of which we’ve now got blokes being sent to prison for shagging women over the age of consent while we’ve got perverts being allowed to do what they would have been jailed for in the 1950’s and the perverts in same ■■■ relationships asking to be married in church and to be allowed to adopt a family,and the double standards of ethnic Africans taking advantage of ethnic integration,instead of multiculturalism, by forgetting all about their own ‘culture’ when it comes to preferring an ethnic european bird to an ethnic African one. :imp: :unamused:

What do you mean men are getting sent to prison for ■■■■, you think they shouldn’t! What a complete numpty…Thats probably the worst statement I have ever read on here buffoon!!!

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

Instead of which we’ve now got blokes being sent to prison for shagging women over the age of consent while we’ve got perverts being allowed to do what they would have been jailed for in the 1950’s and the perverts in same ■■■ relationships asking to be married in church and to be allowed to adopt a family,and the double standards of ethnic Africans taking advantage of ethnic integration,instead of multiculturalism, by forgetting all about their own ‘culture’ when it comes to preferring an ethnic european bird to an ethnic African one. :imp: :unamused:

What do you mean men are getting sent to prison for ■■■■, you think they shouldn’t! What a complete numpty…Thats probably the worst statement I have ever read on here buffoon!!!

Who said anything about zb ■■■■ :open_mouth: :question: .The scenario of a teacher/lecturer shagging a 16-18 year old girl for example with her consent which would’nt have raised an eyebrow years ago whereas now all hell lets loose in that case. :unamused: :unamused: The fact is that scenario would result in prosecution these days whereas it would’nt have done years ago although it (rightly) would have done years ago if it had been a perverted same ■■■ relationship :question: . :unamused:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

Who said anything about zb ■■■■ :open_mouth: :question: .The scenario of a teacher/lecturer shagging a 16-18 year old girl for example with her consent which would’nt have raised an eyebrow years ago whereas now all hell lets loose in that case. :unamused: :unamused: The fact is that scenario would result in prosecution these days whereas it would’nt have done years ago although it (rightly) would have done years ago if it had been a perverted same ■■■ relationship :question: . :unamused:

You are not considered to be an adult until you are 18! So technically you think its ok for a lecturer/teacher who is probably going to be at least 10 years older and in a position of trust to have ■■■ with a minor. You’d be happy to let this happen to your daughter if you had/have one?

LOL @ thread title. :laughing: :grimacing:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

You are not considered to be an adult until you are 18! So technically you think its ok for a lecturer/teacher who is probably going to be at least 10 years older and in a position of trust to have ■■■ with a minor. You’d be happy to let this happen to your daughter if you had/have one?

Since when did the ‘age of consent’ have zb all to do with the age of 18 and ‘becoming an adult’ in this country or even lower in others :question: :confused: .Looks like you’re another east enders storyline ‘supporter’ who supports the perverted idea of two blokes trying to marry each other and having a family :open_mouth: :laughing: but when it comes to an older bloke going going for a younger bird in a normal relationship you’ve lost the plot and suddenly all your ideas about live and let live go out the window when it suits you. :imp: :unamused:

But suggest you check out that recent marriage between Joe Philpot and his wife here,where he was accused of being a ■■■■■■■■■■,and the one between Jerry Lee Lewis and his last wife in the southern states in a time and place where the difference between perverted same ■■■ relationships and normal ones was recognised and the social values and laws were made to suit. :imp:

‘Minor’, for the purposes of the ‘age of consent’,there then,or here now,bs.That age is 16 here now and was less than that there back then.That was before the perverts and their pc supporters changed the world.Which is probably why it’s not surprising that the pc BBC story writers in east enders preferr to make a story about two blokes shagging each other and trying to adopt a family than writing one about an older bloke starting a family with a younger bird. :imp: :imp: :unamused:

Carryfast:
Luckily for me my Dad wasn’t one of the casualties

BOSA :laughing:

Bleeding Obvious Statement Alert

In the Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet the said Juliet was a 14 year old.I would say that a teacher or lecturer is in a position of trust and should not have a relationship with a pupil or student regardless of age.

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

Since when did the ‘age of consent’ have zb all to do with the age of 18 and ‘becoming an adult’ in this country or even lower in others :question: :confused: .Looks like you’re another east enders storyline ‘supporter’ who supports the perverted idea of two blokes trying to marry each other and having a family :open_mouth: :laughing: but when it comes to an older bloke going going for a younger bird in a normal relationship you’ve lost the plot and suddenly all your ideas about live and let live go out the window when it suits you. :imp: :unamused:

But suggest you check out that recent marriage between Joe Philpot and his wife here,where he was accused of being a ■■■■■■■■■■,and the one between Jerry Lee Lewis and his last wife in the southern states in a time and place where the difference between perverted same ■■■ relationships and normal ones was recognised and the social values and laws were made to suit. :imp:

‘Minor’, for the purposes of the ‘age of consent’,there then,or here now,bs.That age is 16 here now and was less than that there back then.That was before the perverts and their pc supporters changed the world.Which is probably why it’s not surprising that the pc BBC story writers in east enders preferr to make a story about two blokes shagging each other and trying to adopt a family than writing one about an older bloke starting a family with a younger bird. :imp: :imp: :unamused:

your either an adult or not, you are not an adult until 18, therefore you are condoning ■■■ with a child! Fact!
You are not right in the head, go back to banging on about the war. Do you have a daughter or a son? What would you do if they came to you and said they were GAY, my guess is you’d disown your own kid! Top drawer Dad…not!

alamcculloch:
In the Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet the said Juliet was a 14 year old.I would say that a teacher or lecturer is in a position of trust and should not have a relationship with a pupil or student regardless of age.

Which just produces the ridiculous situation of said teacher/lecturer having to leave the job in order to carry on the relationship. :bulb:

So exactly where is the conflict of interest between someone who’s ‘in a position of trust’ also being in the position of being a partner and/or husband to a younger girl that he’d just happened to be teaching previously as part of his job :question: :confused: .

Think that was a similar situation a the one between Clive Richards and his wife Jess who he was dating at 16 :question: .Contrary to all the pc bs they still eventually got married although the pc zb’s would probably have preferred to see him sent to jail.

The question is what changed in the mindset of society from the days when nothing would have been thought of that situation by most people but they (rightly) would have wanted to see anyone involved in a same ■■■ relationship facing charges in court.

Just seems to me like everyone followed the pc pervert agenda instead of telling them all to zb off and that there are (were) double standards between normal male/female relationships versus perverted same ■■■ ones for good reason. :imp:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Fileep:

Carryfast:

Snudger:

your either an adult or not, you are not an adult until 18, therefore you are condoning ■■■ with a child! Fact!
You are not right in the head, go back to banging on about the war. Do you have a daughter or a son? What would you do if they came to you and said they were GAY, my guess is you’d disown your own kid! Top drawer Dad…not!

And what would you do if you have/had a 17 year old daughter who came to you and said she was getting married to an older bloke considering that it’s zb LEGAL to marry at 16 with parents permission so how the zb can that be ‘condoning ■■■ with a child’ :question: . :imp:

The answer to your question is Yes I would just as my Dad would (rightly) have done in the same situation.It’s a perversion unlike normal male/female marriage under the age of 18. :imp:

Carryfast:
The answer to your question is Yes I would just as my Dad would (rightly) have done in the same situation.It’s a perversion unlike normal male/female marriage under the age of 18. :imp:

You need taking out into the woods and disembowelling with a wooden cooking spoon. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

There are some very strange characters that frequent these forums. :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:

Carryfast:

You need taking out into the woods and disembowelling with a wooden cooking spoon. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:question: Why. :confused: Maybe that’s how the pc zb’s got their way by threatening death and destruction on anyone who disagrees with the zb’s.So what happened to the rule attack the post not the poster :question: .

But like I said my Dad was’nt frightened to argue with a bunch of politically motivated zealots just like I’m not.So in your book anyone who thinks that same ■■■ relationships are a perversion or anyone throughout history involved in a large age gap,but normal,male/female relationship with a girl over the age of consent needs disembowelling. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Maybe the yanks have got it right with the right to self defence using firearms in that case. :laughing: :laughing: