I passed my cat C

Well last Monday as you all know I failed my cat c. Today I took my retest and I passed !! I feel so pumped I got 6 minors 2 for correct signal 1 for approach speed 1 for undue hesitation another 1 for a proactive speed at junctions and 1 for normal driving position yipeèeeeee :smiley:

Congratulations, I passed my cat C with 6 minors too, I have my cat C+E booked for early March.

Did you get your examiner to send your licence off for you? I die and it took a week to come back.

Na I took it with me I will post it off today :smiley: well happy I don’t have any hols from work till April so my c+e will have to wait till then. :smiley: :smiley:

congrats :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Shaun1987:
Well last Monday as you all know I failed my cat c. Today I took my retest and I passed !! I feel so pumped I got 6 minors 2 for correct signal 1 for approach speed 1 for undue hesitation another 1 for a proactive speed at junctions and 1 for normal driving position yipeèeeeee :smiley:

Congratulations on passing! Got my retest this Saturday so fingers crossed. On the minors that you got, what did you mean by “proactive speed at junctions” (too fast?) and also “normal driving position” (you or the vehicle?)

Nice one Shaun :smiley:

Zeethron:

Shaun1987:

Congratulations on passing! Got my retest this Saturday so fingers crossed. On the minors that you got, what did you mean by “proactive speed at junctions” (too fast?) and also “normal driving position” (you or the vehicle?)

Sorry buddy i mean approach speed at junctions silly phone with predictive text made it say proactive, good luck with your retest I know a fail can make u feel so dishartened but my retest I was so relaxed as I knew what to expect

Normal driving position was the truck but he didn’t really tell me much. I made 2 wrong turns on my test but I did everything right so he couldn’t mark me down for it he told me when he gave me pass certificate he was passing me with the exception that I always use a sat nav lol !!!