I need your help

I’ve been through a lot of threads and sorted out the picture code problems but I’m sure there’s some I’ve missed!

If you see any posts with html image codes that aren’t working can you let me know, either by posting here the thread title or a link to the thread

Thanks

Denis

Hello Denis.

I belief you want this. On the site from Looking for photos from Frans Maas, page 11, post from Wagsie. There you see only the links and not the pictures.

Regards, Bert Wolters
Groningen, Netherlands

Bert Wolters:
Hello Denis.

I belief you want this. On the site from Looking for photos from Frans Maas, page 11, post from Wagsie. There you see only the links and not the pictures.

Regards, Bert Wolters
Groningen, Netherlands

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28408&start=300

Bert Wolters:
Hello Denis.

Regards, Bert Wolters
Groningen, Netherlands

Thanks Bert

that was exactly what I wanted

hopefully I’ve fixed it now !

ROG:

Bert Wolters:
Hello Denis.

Regards, Bert Wolters
Groningen, Netherlands

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28408&start=300

Thanks Rog :wink:

Hello Denis,

I found the next one also with links: Does anyone remember Taylors transport (aldridge)

Regards, Bert Wolters

Hi Denis

I would like you to check the thread for The trip to Irkutsk please as only the codes and no photos.

Thanks Colin :smiley:

Bert Wolters:
Hello Denis,

I found the next one also with links: Does anyone remember Taylors transport (aldridge)

Regards, Bert Wolters

done although Wagsie seems to have got upset as “It’s been a week” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Sorry Wagsie, but I do have a job as well as helping on here !

colin.f.whitetrans:
Hi Denis

I would like you to check the thread for The trip to Irkutsk please as only the codes and no photos.

I’ve done the one you started in the Euro Forum - is that the one you meant ? or is there another ?

Denis F:

colin.f.whitetrans:
Hi Denis

I’ve done the one you started in the Euro Forum - is that the one you meant ? or is there another ?

It might help Denis if a link could be put to where there is a problem :bulb:

For those who might not know how to do the above -
Right click in the address bar at the top of the screen & then click copy - that can then be right click & pasted here.
OR -
Right click on the post title and click ‘copy shortcut’ - that can then be right click and pasted here.

Thats the one Denis thank you for your help

Best Reg Colin :smiley:

Ok its been more than a month since anyone posted in this thread, time to un-sticky it :wink:

If anybody finds more html code that needs fixing please send me a pm