I have seen it all

that is an expression that i will never use as long as i am driving :exclamation:

we curse people for shooting out in front of us at junctions and roundabouts. yesterday on approach to the broxden roundabout at perth, the 2nd car in front of me did not look at all and proceeded onto the roundabout without looking at all. while we have all seen that before, i have never seen someone do it with a police car coming round and having to evade the offending driver :laughing:

Did the plod pull him or were they on their way for their refs?

scanny77:
that is an expression that i will never use as long as i am driving :exclamation:

we curse people for shooting out in front of us at junctions and roundabouts. yesterday on approach to the broxden roundabout at perth, the 2nd car in front of me did not look at all and proceeded onto the roundabout without looking at all. while we have all seen that before, i have never seen someone do it with a police car coming round and having to evade the offending driver :laughing:

Thats Perth people for you.
They have no idea how to work roundabouts.
Thats the only reason they are putting lights on the Inveralmond and Broxden roundabouts outside Perth.

Even since the lights went on on Tuesday there has been no difference, still got queues because people still canโ€™t use em right

Penfold donโ€™t be daft if they had just set off they would not have been speeding so plod would not be interested :unamused: is it me

penfold:
Did the plod pull him or were they on their way for their refs?

plod followed them for 100 yards and pulled into L2. i dont know what happened then as i went into broxden services. it is possible the blues went on but since this person didnt stop or look, i would imagine they wouldnt bother using mirrors either :unamused: